Confusing scouting issue. Any ideas?

Lucas Weatherby is looking into this so I thank him for that and thought I would create a thread for it as I didn't want to hijack the thread I brought it up on. Not sure if it is the same in full fat but in FMT a bugbear of mine is why after say two years my scouting of the Premiership and England for example is far from complete. Ok you will never complete it fully but it's always about half completed which is very low if you are scouting it every week. Unsure as to why because I had no limits on what sort of scouting I was doing I looked into it a bit deeper and the example below shows my confusion.#

West%20Ham%20United_%20%20Player%20Search.png

I have just randomly chosen Everton here. As you see on a generic search of Everton players a lot of names appear but only a handful have scout reports attached to them. However other players who have played in the games as well don't have any scout reports attached. It's a general search so I am not looking at anything in particular but for instance why do Barkley and Lukaku have reports but John Stones doesn't?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

When you sign a scout there will be players that have scout reports given to them as well some players with a recommendation but no scout reports.

In this particular case of scouting the Premiership did you have any criteria set on the scouting assignment, for example players with at least 3 stars rating?

Archived