Trying to sign young players - HELP

What is the deal with agents of young players on FM16 Touch for Steam? I've negotiated a fee with each club for a young hot prospect. I try and negotiate a contract with both of them and they both freak out after my first offerings. The joke is my offering is better than the agent's opener. This makes no sense. Agent wants a part time contract as a backup and I offer a full time contract as rotation. It's completely illogical and backwards for him to refuse this. I'm offering the same money.

It's so frustrating. I'm trying to build a young team for the future and can't get anywhere with this game. I never had this issue with FM15 Touch for iPad. Huge bug or whatever you wanna call it.

Please correct me if I'm way off base or getting this wrong. Agents logically are looking to get a good deal for their client IMO. They shouldn't low ball you at the open and then freak out if you offer their client a better contract haha. It's laughable.

I'm open to suggestions.

PS...I went back and just accepted the agent's original offer and he still freaks out and says I'm off. I mean come on...

Earning x amount on parttime and fulltime is not the same.

If I earned 20 bucks for working 20 hours I would be pretty pissed if my boss offered me a contract where I still earned 20 bucks, but now I had to work 30/35 hours.

Get my point?

Archived