Pixel C?

I saw that the Pixel C is not compatible with FM, why is this? It is obviously more powerfull than some of the tablets that are compatible. It's a real bummer to me, because I want to buy the new Pixel C...

• 4 weeks later...
It doesn't suit all the requirements required to run the game at this time I'm afraid.

This seems pretty suprising! Any insight into what those missing requirements are out of interest?

As far as stock Android goes the Nexus 9 is supported and the Pixel C is not exactly underpowered.

• 2 months later...

I would also be very grateful if it could be explained exactly how the Pixel C doesn't support this game when other tablets considerably inferior to the Pixel C are able to run the game? Please help

• Administrators
I would also be very grateful if it could be explained exactly how the Pixel C doesn't support this game when other tablets considerably inferior to the Pixel C are able to run the game? Please help

It's not feasible to answer every request with information as there are hundreds of Android tablets out there. If the device meets the specification to run the game, then it can. If it can't then it will be listed as incompatible.

Thanks.

Archived