Staff Responsibilities

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do - you shouldn't have been able to put yourself in charge to begin with.

What version of the game do you have running? And what platform are you on? This issue should have been fixed in the latest update.

Thanks for the reply,

Version: FM Touch2016 16.3.1

Platform: iPad iOS 9.3.1

Staff retired and I got offered temporary charge which I took. But when I hired new staff I could not pass back control like in the PC game where there is a responsibility tab.

Thanks again.

FMT doesn't have the responsibilities on PC either, that's an FM-only feature :)

The issue is that when he retires, the game should be automatically re-allocating the responsibility instead of allowing you to do it - I'll have the scenario of staff retiring causing it re-checked.

• 1 year later...
On 5/4/2016 at 22:16, xXPr3Bb55Xx said:

Hi all,

My head of youth development has retired and i (manager) took responsibility for the youth games. However i now have a new head of youth development and i now cant give the responsibility back.

Please help!

Thanks

Dude, the only way I can suggest is you have to retire first. Then add new head coach, you can even select your previous team. The timeline will be the same as you retired. In my case, I already in year 2036 lols. Then, the task for reserve team wouldnt b yours anymore. The only downside of doing this is that you achievement with the club will b history. You have to win games, trophies again.. considering you are new coach who replaced the old you whom has retired

• Administrators

Closing this thread, you've replied to a post that's a year old and should no longer be an issue.

• Lucas locked this topic

Archived