Project Luxembourg Full league System

Forest

hey there,

i wanted to ask you of there is anybody outside there who would be interested in creating the reallife League System of Luxembourg. I actually live here and did a hell lot of research of players and clubs.

But I think I would need a person to help me to set up the structure in the editor etc as I'm not really an expert with this.

I can provide all the details and stats from the clubs, villages and players. I even created some 3d kits from the 2and 3rd tier to add as much realism as possible.

If anyone is interested in starting that project with me an helpin I would be very thankful :)

cheers

• 2 years later...
On 23/05/2016 at 22:44, Forest said:

hey there,

i wanted to ask you of there is anybody outside there who would be interested in creating the reallife League System of Luxembourg. I actually live here and did a hell lot of research of players and clubs.

But I think I would need a person to help me to set up the structure in the editor etc as I'm not really an expert with this.

I can provide all the details and stats from the clubs, villages and players. I even created some 3d kits from the 2and 3rd tier to add as much realism as possible.

If anyone is interested in starting that project with me an helpin I would be very thankful :)

cheers

Are u still interested in that? We can do it for the new FM.

• 4 months later...

Archived