Fm 16 Staff search and player search are laggy

Hello,

my problem is that the staff search and player search is laggy/slow down after one season in my save.I have delete my Preferences and the Cache/Verify Game Cache but nothing helps.

What can I do?To untick the unrealistic transfers is not the best solution.

I suggest you to clear your shortlists and delete scout reports, by going to Scouted tab, selecting all scouted players(ctr+A) -right click -scouting -delete scout reports. If that doesn't help try changing the rendering mode in preferences. If there is still no difference, try removing your custom graphics and switch back to the original fm skin. By doing so, save and exit fm, restart your computer and load the save again.

I've got something similar where if I search using a filter, then click on a player in the results to view their profile, when I go back to filtered view it has to build it again. So it's kind of annoying because you get a list of, say, 10 players, you click on one to take a look, then go back and you have to wait for the list to load again, then click on another, go back... wait again for the list to load, etc.

The search results aren't cached, that's how it has to be. Every time you go to that screen, the search is performed again. Maybe SI can do something about it, e.g. have the search perform only when you click the button, and the screen then always display the cached results of the previous search every time you visit it.

Archived