[FM16] Evo FM 2016 Skin

pikawa94

looking good pikawa94. Only slight thing I've seen nothing major. I play instant result and you have the score in black on a black background. Could score be in white or something else just to make it a bit clearer? If not no worries as I said.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@thingelfc, I missed that. I'll give you a file that repairs it in a second. Need to test it. I'll also update a download link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1r8iq72umh4j2o5/match+title+bar+popup.xml - copy and paste that to "Evo FM 2016 Skin/panels".

http://www.fmscout.com/a-evo-fm-2016-skin.html - version including that file already on FMScout

Thanks much clearer.. skin looks great mate, thanks for taking the time to make it.

nice skin

i would like to see sidebar change color to the team your managing....how can i get my stadium pics to show using this skin i see on some screens? would also like to see button where you can change transparent make background darker

Opacity selector will be added today. Made a mistake by deleting that option.

Sidebar colour change - I don't think that I'm going to made it. The idea of that skin is kinda different. Also something like this will force me to change whole layout. I got no time for this.

Stadium backgrounds are available to download from FMScout and Sortitoutsi. Just type "Small backgrounds stadium" and they should appear.

Opacity selector will be added today. Made a mistake by deleting that option.

Sidebar colour change - I don't think that I'm going to made it. The idea of that skin is kinda different. Also something like this will force me to change whole layout. I got no time for this.

Stadium backgrounds are available to download from FMScout and Sortitoutsi. Just type "Small backgrounds stadium" and they should appear.

i dont mean wee stadium pics i mean background stadiums for each team

I didn't even noticed that this thread was renamed. Great skin, Pikawa! One question though, I hope you can help me with this one. Any way to remove (or edit, to make it fully transparent) this box from player screen? This light-looking box is a bit annoying when I'm on dark background.

220649e111a98352948b4c273c3c4d16.jpg

@Matorko, put those two files to "Evo FM 2016 Skin/panels":

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3ekqhd5fspyav2h/player_positions_indicator_small_horizontal.xml

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wcv24csd897c7da/player_overview_big_selector_panel.xml

and edit a fragment (in both files in first lines) with

class="bordered_box" red_replacement="light_box_background" to

class="bordered_box" red_replacement="dark_box_background"

or

to make that transparent go for:

class="bordered_box" appearance=""

Got a small request to You guys - Can anyone of you make a screenshot of "match overview" panel and put that here? From 1920x1080px if possible.

@Matorko, thank You. Hope You got what You want. If not let me know. I will give You already edited files.

For some reason, it worked for the 1st time, then it stopped after reloading the skin. I probably messed up there. I changed the values of dark and light boxes in settings.xml, it's all good now. Thanks mate.

I downloaded the skin and for some reason the border around team the team name or player profile name appears to be red rather than black/grey. Any idea how I can revert it to the original colour as it looks much better that way.

Can You give me a screenshots from that issue pls?

@The Good Rebel,

Easiest solution - "Size Of Text & Images" goes from 125% to 100%. That will bring back the look (I think). The hardest one (for me of course if You really want to use this 125% zoom) is all about making a @2x graphics with Evo FM 2016 Skin look which are not made now. Give me a call - if You really want to play on that 125% zoom I can make those layout graphics tomorrow.

@The Good Rebel,

Easiest solution - "Size Of Text & Images" goes from 125% to 100%. That will bring back the look (I think). The hardest one (for me of course if You really want to use this 125% zoom) is all about making a @2x graphics with Evo FM 2016 Skin look which are not made now. Give me a call - if You really want to play on that 125% zoom I can make those layout graphics tomorrow.

Changed it to 100% and now everything is in order. Thanks for the help!

@Matorko, thank You. Hope You got what You want. If not let me know. I will give You already edited files.
@The Good Rebel,

Could really use these edited files (transparent) and the 125% zoom layout graphics , as a complete novice regarding skinning , I have tried and failed to edit the files myself. If its not too much bother that is .

Thanks .

We run on slightly different ratio I believe. 1680 x 1050. Makes certain panels look.... wonky?

I have MacBook Pro with Retina Display and use 2880x1800 resolution with 175% Zoom. Therefore I can't use Skins that do not have @2x image graphics modified.

Could really use these edited files (transparent) and the 125% zoom layout graphics , as a complete novice regarding skinning , I have tried and failed to edit the files myself. If its not too much bother that is .

Thanks .

I can make a @2x layout graphics only - to make a zoom view playable but I will not support any issues arrising from look or appearance of the panels. I got no time for this. in FM17 Evo Skin series will be continued and I will do everything to support most of the resolution with any zooms etc.

@arron52,
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wcv24csd897c7da/player_overview_big_selector_panel.xml
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3ekqhd5fspyav2h/player_positions_indicator_small_horizontal.xml

Meanwhile - "match preview panel" almost done. Still working on new ticket...

9lAy6I5.png

1920x1090px - http://imgur.com/AIJ4hU6
1600x900px - http://imgur.com/2NFbNaR
1366x768px - http://imgur.com/3XNRgK7

@Koko44,

of course it's possible. I'm working on "Match In Between Highlights" panel right now. It will be in next update (24.07) so you need to wait a little bit for that.

But You can replace this standard one by a custom from another skins for now. Just copy the "match in between highlights panel.xml" from other skins and paste it to Evo.

@Koko44,

of course it's possible. I'm working on "Match In Between Highlights" panel right now. It will be in next update (24.07) so you need to wait a little bit for that.

But You can replace this standard one by a custom from another skins for now. Just copy the "match in between highlights panel.xml" from other skins and paste it to Evo.

Thank you for your information!

This looks very nice Pikawa!!!

Will download after the next update you release. KUTGW! :applause:

Thanks mate. Update should be available to download tomorrow (I planned to publish Evo 24.07 but I was busy during this weekend. Sry for delay...). IBH panel and @2x graphics left.

Anyone of You guys got a similiar problem to this one?

Sometimes players names are blurring on the pitch and additional letters are appearing next to the player's name. Anyoneone else facing this issue?

Now downloaded the skin. Looks very nice!! :thup:

IGNORE I FIXED: I have one issue though; I have the IGE in my save and for players on my team the logo for the IGE is invisible. It's not the same on every other club thoughy3mlB99stvw1lwrHmEG9u48OjrQRY1bcLrKOJ7lU

I also have a quick feedback too...

The inbox- it's a little difficult to see which items have been read and unread; an identifier (be it a slightly lighter shade or icon for unread would be cool)

I get the skin is designed to be dark, but it all seems a little too dark- but maybe that's just me!

So I've changed the background to something a little less cluttered and bright. I've also edited y teamcolours and edited the badg accordingly- never liked yellow. Looks mean now!

y3mkLZurnZ-dTkAabOYHl7zHXRdzr6E0ux0H5jCw

You wouldn't know if you can edit the colours of the Finances & Salary panel would you Pikawa?

Archived