Cloud saves not updating on other devices

I've recently saved my FMT save in the cloud, but this is not showing up on any other device as available for download; I've closed my other versions down and exited the game (and powered the machine off :)) but it still isn't showing - and I have plenty of capacity left of my own cloudy space. I renamed the save to make it easier to spot, but only an old version exists up there in the clouds.

Are the servers on the blink? Has the cleaner unplugged the matrix so she can hoover up? :)

Or is it user-error? I'm completely au fait with how this cloud-saving do-daar works...but this seems like it might be an issue to my puny little brain.

• Administrators

Probably your internet and network configurations thats interfering with the uploads unfortunately.

To find out exactly whats going on, I need to know exactly where the problem is first appearing. 

Which device OS are you unable to get the cloud saves properly uploaded from? Whichever machine you are trying to access the cloud saves from, the machine you last used to upload before that will be the one I'm most interested in, to give you some instructions to help us tell you what is going on.

Thanks.

Randomly, both this and a new test save have now appeared in the list. That was a few days in the making.

I.T. eh...

I did notice that my tablet version is 16.3.1, and the PC version was 16.3.2...could this be related?

On 02/08/2016 at 22:33, rich10 said:

I did notice that my tablet version is 16.3.1, and the PC version was 16.3.2...could this be related?

Not a problem, 16.3.2 made some minor changes to PC that didn't affect Tablet, so no matching update was released.

So to clarify, your saves have now appeared correctly?

1 hour ago, Aaron Armstrong said:

Not a problem, 16.3.2 made some minor changes to PC that didn't affect Tablet, so no matching update was released.

So to clarify, your saves have now appeared correctly?

Good to know.

And correct, for clarification my saves are now appearing almost immediately.

Cheers.

Archived