[Suggestion] League/Uefa/Fifa President

ortz3

I think it would be pretty cool if every 4 seasons (or however many seasons it is in real life) there is a vote for the president of the governing body of the league, and the potential candidates all have a few different changes they have in mind (nothing major though) like for example more prize money, adding a relegation playout instead of direct relegation, stricter rules on home grown players (if the national team is struggling), allowing more subs etc. I think this would be fun because I'm pretty sure how it works is that every club gets a vote and so we as the manager get the chance to choose the direction of our league. This would also add alot more press conference questions and we could also potentially influence other clubs with our responses. Like "Our nation hasn't qualified for the last 3 World Cups which is inexcusable for a country our size, therefor I encourage all clubs to vote for Johnny as he wants to increase the number of Home Grown players from 8 to 9 which will benefit our struggling national team."

This would also apply to Uefa and Fifa presidency.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be the managers who get to vote in such elections. If anything, the board might ask your opinion and tell you they will take it into consideration when deciding on their vote.

• 4 months later...
  • Lucas locked this topic

Archived