[SUGGESTION] Tabs

bennymc

Forgive me for a short title, but I think tabs would be a great addition to FM.

Instead of one page being the focus of the game, whether it's inbox, squad etc, it would make the game a lot more fluid if you could make use of tabs like you would in any internet browser.

How many times have you been looking at a contract (for example) and wanted to check something else, a little detail, only to find yourself having to click far more than necessary in order to check said detail and find your way back to the contract?

As someone who usually has a crazy amount of tabs open at any given point in time I've thought about this too, especially when I'm comparing multiple players during transfer searches, though I personally can't really think of a way to make this work without it being obscenely complicated. Ironically it goes the other way as well as I sometimes finding myself trying to click next / continue on the internet out of FM habit and being disappointed when my browser doesn't move to the next day!  :lol:

I definitely agree with the tabs. I definitely bounce around FM pages similarly to the internet but I am much more fluid with the chrome interface. Tabs are a fundamental organizational tool these days IMO, especially for click-heavy, page heavy, and/or (semi) data heavy applications such as FM. It's not too different from any business or data analytics tool like excel or an integrated development environment (IDE).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived