New 3d Match Engine needed

ukjon

Hi. I have played football manager for years but now only buy it like once every 3 years if that. Since 2014 edition the only thing I purchased was 2016 touch in sale for my tablet.  The reason for this is that I want to see vast improvements each year. I honestly thought that the create a manager mode was a Aprils fool follow up from the mascot on sidelines wind up that was done as it was laughable and showed how poor the 3d engine really is. The managers looked awful like Frankenstein deformed and unrealistic much like the players on the pitch that see to skate about and look like you are watching a sensible soccer game from the 90s.  Now I know that maybe a bit harsh but the fact is sega and football manager have started to feel they can get away with a yearly database update and not bother to invest in new 3d match engine etc. Just like fifa manager before it that died a death due to not doing proper upgrades each year football manager too now is starting to act the same way an example of this being we are in September nearly and no screen shots - no demo of 3d match engine which I would guess will mean they hope people pre order before they have to try and sell the old mess of a engine to them again by saying things like "3000 extra animations"  etc ..............   

Its a real shame that the market for people that love fifa which is one of the best selling games yearly that want to play that game as a "manager" is overlooked by everyone - fifa graphics and football managers game would be a massive hit..but either way my point is this - why should we accept lazy squad updates with minor improvements each year? Soon it wont be worth buying every 10 years never mind the every 3 I currently get it for.  Anyway football manager wont get my money this year until I see a major 3d match engine upgrade as I like to see my players carry out my instructions and so on ...I don't want to look at text or 2d circles run about this is 2016 not 1990.     I'm not the only one that is now only buying football manager every 3 or so years and usually when its in sale when newer version comes out as people just aren't interested in minor upgrades.   There is no excuse for this - football manager is highly successful and makes them lots of money its about time they started rewarding players loyalty and treating them with the respect they deserve.   Over to you sega and football manager - prove me wrong with new edition and release a brand new 3d match engine! My android tablet can run the current 3d match engine fine and on a tablet the engines acceptable but on pc? Time to completely over haul it as you are losing customers like me.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Locking this as reviewed, there isn't a feature request here. Please use general discussion for any general comments you wish to make.

• Lucas locked this topic

Archived