short term loans

Will short term loans be included in the database this year as my club Bham City signed 2 yesterday in the window but only till January will these players be included in the starting team at BHAM as in real life they are playing for the club so surely should be reflected in game.This has been an issue on previous versions but more clubs seem to be doing it now so will it be in game?

5 minutes ago, mart1972 said:

its a pain when it doesnt reflect the actual team and you have to mess arround editing players in

Why edit them in?

As soon as you press continue FM moves away from RL, clubs make transfers different to RL, different players get injured, different results happen etc etc.

i like to have all the players as per the real team and then make my own decisions from that point but as it stands at the moment my opening squad will be short of 2 players unless i edit them in i wish they would explain why they wont include these type of loans surely it takes away the realism if it doesnt reflect the real team

6 minutes ago, mart1972 said:

i like to have all the players as per the real team and then make my own decisions from that point but as it stands at the moment my opening squad will be short of 2 players unless i edit them in i wish they would explain why they wont include these type of loans surely it takes away the realism if it doesnt reflect the real team

They don't need too do they? We know they don't and that is that 

AFAIK they have only discounted loans of 3 months or less in the past.

Seeing as there is no loans outside of the transfer window in England now I should imagine all actual loans should be included, as they would need to cover until at least January 1st.

Archived