any tips for getting youth intakes from asian country?

hi. I'm playing fm classic mode. Every year, when I play italian or english league, I will get news about youth intakes. I'm used to save and load before the youth intakes date, so that I can get good youth player.

my question, I did this three time. once with AS Roma,then with Torino, and  then with stoke city. I found out,when I'm managing Roma, because I set my nationality as philipines, few times I got youth intakes player with philipines nationality, even once with 200 PA. Things work well also with Torino, my nationality were Indonesian. and few times I get Indonesian youth intakes ,usually PA between 150-170

howewer,when managing stoke city, My nationality is Indonesian,  I keep getting just english player. and even after load game 15 times, not even getting Asian youth intakes, the PA never more than 140.

my question, aside from manager's nationality,what else I should do so that I can get youth intakes with asian nationality?

also, how to get youth with good PA ? 

In stoke board request somehow I cant request increase youth finance.

thank you for your answer !

Don't quote me on this, but I'd presume it would come down to your scouting range and possibly contacts you have in scouting regions, i.e. affifilates.

I don't have a definite answer for you. Sorry. My first guess would be the choice of club though. I would say Roma and Torino are historically bigger clubs than Stoke; Roma especially.

13 hours ago, anagain said:

Don't quote me on this, but I'd presume it would come down to your scouting range and possibly contacts you have in scouting regions, i.e. affifilates.

I don't have a definite answer for you. Sorry. My first guess would be the choice of club though. I would say Roma and Torino are historically bigger clubs than Stoke; Roma especially.

Well, so I just need bigger club with bigger scouting range? like managing chelsea then ask the scout to go to south east asia?
about affifilates I dont think it gave effect as I dont have south east asian club in Roma neither torino

1 hour ago, phnompenhandy said:

They won't get a work permit in England.  At best you can get dual nationality youths with one being a UK nationality.

So its impossible to do it on england? I should play another league? Aside from italy,what country I can do it?
Dual nationality is no problem as long they were eligble to play in asian nations rather than english

10 hours ago, Hanan96 said:

Well, so I just need bigger club with bigger scouting range? like managing chelsea then ask the scout to go to south east asia?
about affifilates I dont think it gave effect as I dont have south east asian club in Roma neither torino

So its impossible to do it on england? I should play another league? Aside from italy,what country I can do it?
Dual nationality is no problem as long they were eligble to play in asian nations rather than english

Hi Hanan96,

You can still play in England with a Premier League side. I have Filipino players in the Academy despite playing in England because of my nationality. The youth players are eligible to play for the Philippines National Team or English National Team. It really depends on who gives them the call first. My manager's nationality is Filipino and Pakistani (both Asian).

12 hours ago, Sherdil said:

Hi Hanan96,

You can still play in England with a Premier League side. I have Filipino players in the Academy despite playing in England because of my nationality. The youth players are eligible to play for the Philippines National Team or English National Team. It really depends on who gives them the call first. My manager's nationality is Filipino and Pakistani (both Asian).

how did you get filipino player? did you play classic,send scout, or do anyting else?
In priemer league I'm unsucesfull with stoke. What club you were using?

8 hours ago, Hanan96 said:

how did you get filipino player? did you play classic,send scout, or do anyting else?
In priemer league I'm unsucesfull with stoke. What club you were using?

I play in the Full version of Football Manager. I got him from the Youth Intake of Arsenal. My manager's nationality is Filipino so my scouting knowledge of the Philippines is 100% because of my manager.

pinoy player arsenal 1.jpg

pinoy player arsenal 2.jpg

pinoy player arsenal 3.jpg

pinoy player arsenal 4.jpg

On 9/5/2016 at 23:42, gunner86 said:

I don't know if this applies to Classic, but feeder/affiliate clubs can sometimes get you players.

Arsenal have a club in Thailand listed and I've had a couple of Thai players come through that. 1 has been pretty good.

Yes, I can definitely confirm this as well.

Archived