Foreign regens for my newly created team

RCtheOnly

I'd like to know if it's possible to for arrange for a team to receive regens from different nations in the editor. For example an English team producing Scandinavian regens as well as English without the determing factor being the nationality of the HOYD. Is this possible and if so, how?

In the team properties, if you change the "based nation"  in another nation, different from the nations of the league where the team palys, and if you change the city of the club, selecting a city located in this different nation, you will have regens from the nation you selected. I.E. if a team in the English league system has the "nation" setted to "England", the "based nation" setted to "Finland", and the city "Helsinki", they will produce finnish players. Unfortunately there is impossible to have regens from multiple nations.

I've tested this and aside from the posts above you can still change a few of the regens but dont expect lots of foreign players. Your reputation will add a random regen if your reputation is high enough (above 8000 as I recall) and you'll get a random regen once in 2 years. Your regens are also affected by the staff's (first) nationalities including your own, that means that you can get a few (ranging from 0-3 a year) if your entire staff is foreign. Last but not least are the affiliates (youth team training) that can add some foreign nationalities (1 in every 3 years), having more feeders like that will increase the foreign regens a bit but not by much. Overall I can sometimes get 5 foreign regens in a batch but the next year it could be 0.

Good luck!

Thanks for all the answers! I think what I'm most likely to use is staff nationalities and affiliates. Putting my team as based in another nation doesn't seem ideal and adding a large reputation isn't suitable as it's supposed to be a lower league team I'm creating. I'm assuming checking the permanent deal box when setting affiliates in the editor will be how I'll make it well, permanent. I'll have to see what happens when I try playing, might just holiday to get a quick overview.

Archived