[SUGGESTION] Brief list of suggestions

JBC#1

1. Dynamic Prize Money based on League Reputation

2. Greater input into youth development - for example being able to set development traits for your youth system such as a specific focus on three attributes so when they come through the system you have a greater likelihood of spawning regens with atributes in those areas

3. Adaptable AI - I don't know how achievable this is but IMO it would be great if managers could change their traits such as style, formation, favoured decisions over time based on their situation and had a broader array of decisions available to them as the human manager does

4. Pre-arranged loan deals

5. Ability to search for games online through an easier interface that matches you with players - I miss FM Live :(

6. Ability to play previous seasons using previous data as far back as 2005 (When FM had the license/database - similar to OOTP)

7. Dynamic rivalries - not sure if it is in the game

8. Analysis improvements - assistant managers giving more pertinent advice based on their stats and familiarity with the system of play you are employing; BEING ABLE TO VIEW ALL ACTIONS OF A SPECIFIC TYPE ONE AFTER ANOTHER - for example if you want to see all of Enner Valencia's shots in a game or all of Chris Smalling's tackle attempts in a game you can watch them straight through to identify trends; Setting KPI's that you get news items about when they are not reached or far exceeded such as distance run, pass percentages etc... that can dircet you to further analysis - with an implementation like this I believe it is important that the AI would be able to utilise the information as a human manager is based on their managerial attributes

I´d love that save games could work in later releases of FM. 

In my current game I´m in 2034 and it would be great to continue this game in FM2017. There are some changes between FM2016 and 2017 but they could be compatible.

I wonder if this was already suggested before of the developers said that this would be impossible to create...

SI have said it's not possible, mainly down to data/code compatibility issues & of course resources as all the old saves will have be continually tested on each new iteration & that's more than enough work when testing saves started on previous updates on the existing version.

• 3 months later...

Archived