FMT 2017 News request

Hello,

I searched a lot of informations about FMT 2017 but unfortunatelly I didn't find anything. No youtube videos, no features announced, nothing. Can someone post here some FMT 2017 images or some new features about it? If you bought the game and played the beta of this game please write here 1-2 sentences about your game experience so far in beta.

Thank you

There isn't too many new or exclusive features(still no editor, no choosing of tutor and etc) for FMT. Most of the new features are for the full FM. What we get are the new animations and user interface(social feed and etc) that was mentioned in the reveal video. Or are there any particular things you are looking for? I can check it for you.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, !Steve1977 said:

It mentioned in the news video for full FM2017 that the News screen graphics would adapt to whatever the news was about. Is that in FMT 2017? 

Also have the more indepth text commentary been changed as per full fat version?

Most features in the full game are in FMT. If its an improvement to an existing feature in the full version then yes it is in FMT as well. 

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Keyzer Soze said:

@Lucas Weatherby

One thing that i have doubts.

When you say FMT, you are refering only to the PC version, or both the PC and IOS/Android version?

I ask this, because sometimes i have the feeling that the PC version of FMT have more features than the IOS/Android version.

The only reason iOS/Android might not have a particular feature is for technical reasons (ie. Nation Limits, 30 year saves).

But yes, it applies to both generally.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Keyzer Soze said:

@Lucas Weatherby

Just another question, to test a little bit further your patience and good will... :D

Will there be, anytime soon, some sort of announcement regarding FMT IOS/Android?

And i'm not just talking about the release date, but also announcing the major features and new stuff.

Hopefully, but I'm not aware of any specifics I'm afraid; and announcing an announcement wouldn't be much to share. Regardless, if you're not aware by now FMT does feature the latest match engine and various features and improvements found in the full game. Hope that helps.

Archived