Administration questions

Hi,

Is there a limit/threshold when administration occurs?

I need to plan my next seasons, this save my best players are not refusing to renew but are asking higher wages that I can pay, luckily I keep being able to negotiate down to wages that I can pay.

But staying at the limit of the wage budget is getting me seriously in the debt.

I can have and idea where my finances are headed, but not when administration will/can occur and plan accordingly.

I play in the Vanarama and have currently near 400k of debt.

I think administration varies from club to club.  It seems that clubs with reputable or wealthy Presidents will be able to inject capital every so often. Others may not be so lucky.  

I'd keep doing what you are doing (lowering the payroll: selling expensive players who aren't good anymore), and watch out for your inbox for messages like "financial situation is deteriorating", "or Board injects cash"; and also keep your eye on your future financial projections - that's helpful.

There are no set rules and you can't really control that. All you can do is stay within your wage budget. If things get really grim the board will slash your wage budget next year and urge you to sell high-earners. In the mean time do what you can to bring through the kids.

I was just about to make a thread about this.

This is my situation:

FM16. The year is 2041 and I'm starting my 14th year at Valencia. We've had a fantastic decade and Valencia's the top club of the world for like the 10th year in a row now, but the economy is broken. The club was bought like 6 or 7 seasons ago, the board has injected the capital they're allowed to every year, but it's simply not enough to fix the economy. We're over 400M euros in red, yet we've managed to end in the right side of the financial fair play of UEFA every period so far.

Now, I've always but once sold for more than I've bought for, yet the income is every single season lower than the expenses. This season I decided I'd better start selling the club's stars to try get those red numbers back to a healthy balance, but I only managed to sell 2. The squad and coaches wages right now are about €29M (monthly), I've loaned most of the players I wasn't absolutely sure I'd use out, including a couple of high-earners, but the club's still bleeding money.

So, any tips on what to do next? I've already lowered the quality of the squad for the sake of the economy, we're still a power in Spain and in Europe but not as great as we were 2 or 3 seasons ago. 

Here's a link to the save in case anybody wants to give it a look: mediafire link

1 hour ago, Laurefinwe said:

I was just about to make a thread about this.

This is my situation:

FM16. The year is 2041 and I'm starting my 14th year at Valencia. We've had a fantastic decade and Valencia's the top club of the world for like the 10th year in a row now, but the economy is broken. The club was bought like 6 or 7 seasons ago, the board has injected the capital they're allowed to every year, but it's simply not enough to fix the economy. We're over 400M euros in red, yet we've managed to end in the right side of the financial fair play of UEFA every period so far.

Now, I've always but once sold for more than I've bought for, yet the income is every single season lower than the expenses. This season I decided I'd better start selling the club's stars to try get those red numbers back to a healthy balance, but I only managed to sell 2. The squad and coaches wages right now are about €29M (monthly), I've loaned most of the players I wasn't absolutely sure I'd use out, including a couple of high-earners, but the club's still bleeding money.

So, any tips on what to do next? I've already lowered the quality of the squad for the sake of the economy, we're still a power in Spain and in Europe but not as great as we were 2 or 3 seasons ago. 

Here's a link to the save in case anybody wants to give it a look: mediafire link

Maybe you should post it in the bugs forum.

Archived