[FM17][SKIN] Wannachup Beta

wannachupbrew

YDuCCdP.jpg

Collection of panels and graphics tweaks by Wannachupbrew. 
Anything included in this skin can be used in other skins as long as credit is given.

Only compatible with 1920x1080 resolution right now but I'm working on making it 1366x768 compatible.

Features

• Instant Result button
  • New Titlebar
  • New Player Overview and panels

Download

30 minutes ago, Apostrophe said:

DF11 facepack is too big, anyway to resolve this?

DF11 faces aren't compatible with my player overview because they're a totally different size. I'll add DF11 support later on, but it's not a priority for me right now.

2 hours ago, wannachupbrew said:

DF11 faces aren't compatible with my player overview because they're a totally different size. I'll add DF11 support later on, but it's not a priority for me right now.

That's a bit disappointing but totally understandable.  Great work with the skin :)

1 hour ago, JohnWarrington said:

That's a bit disappointing but totally understandable.  Great work with the skin :)

The authors of DF11 usually make their own panels for compatibility with the default skin, so worst case you could just drop those files into my skin and they'd work. You just wouldn't get my player overview though.

I love the skin - great work. For me, it's important to have the ability to show all the background photos of different stadiums.
On that note - I love the transparency when you look at player profiles and squads, but during the matches, there's not enough transparency - I think.
Is it possible to change this or not?

20 hours ago, wannachupbrew said:

The authors of DF11 usually make their own panels for compatibility with the default skin, so worst case you could just drop those files into my skin and they'd work. You just wouldn't get my player overview though.

I've fixed the DF11 issue, I added

scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true"

To the player profile panel.

Well, you did a very good job with the skin! I'm used to run the football match by using the "divided field" option, so that every now and then i like to see the stadium background image. Now, i was asking myself, is it possible to remove that kind of grey filter that doesn't allow to clearly see the background? Thank you very mauch and sorry for my bad english.

2 hours ago, akanell said:

Never mind found it! What about the cups and stadium pictures that were appearing on the club screen? Do we wait for a later version or is there a way to add them already?

You can download those as a seperate pack, no skins come with them.  Try fmscout or sortitoutsi for downloads areas. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2016 at 16:52, ben carter said:

Does anyone know how to get the attributes highlighting to work with this ? when I select a position they're not highlighting on the attributes panel.

Cheers.

I've been trying to get them to work myself, but haven't been able to. But I also have no idea what I'm doing.

Archived