Activate football manager touch

6 minutes ago, Rigid said:

But at my steams inventory fm touch is available and i have download it on pc but i dont know how to use it on tablet

As Lucas said, FMT for tablets is a separate version that will need to be bought through either the Apple store or the Google Play for Android.

FMT for PC is on Steam, which is what you're seeing.

Just now, CMBlade said:

Clever bit of work. I assumed once you had touch you could install across devices....another way of getting £15 out of us :-/

It's not anything devious.

You bought it on Steam, which means it is tied to that platform and Steam is PC/Mac/Linux only.

You can't buy FIFA on Origin and expect it to work on a PS4 or your tablet. It's the same thing here.

The pages very clearly mentioned that it was for PC, Max and Linux.

Just now, HUNT3R said:

It's not anything devious.

You bought it on Steam, which means it is tied to that platform and Steam is PC/Mac/Linux only.

You can't buy FIFA on Origin and expect it to work on a PS4 or your tablet. It's the same thing here.

The pages very clearly mentioned that it was for PC, Max and Linux.

Thanks for clarification, makes sense.

Just slightly annoying i've got to fork out twice if I want to use it on iPad. At the end of the day if i'm sat on sofa with the iPad, it keeps the wife happier. It would help with less FM related divorces....;)

21 minutes ago, CMBlade said:

Thanks for clarification, makes sense.

Just slightly annoying i've got to fork out twice if I want to use it on iPad. At the end of the day if i'm sat on sofa with the iPad, it keeps the wife happier. It would help with less FM related divorces....;)

If you don't play full fat FM, it would have been a wise choice to only buy FMT for PC (as a standalone product) as it is cheaper than the full package and then you have money left for FMT for tablet.

I'm not sure what exactly the prices are this year, but last year you could get FMT for PC and FMT for tablets for around the same price as full fat FM.

Archived