Extra League in Football Manager 2017 Demo?

In previous versions of Football Manager demo, I could download extra leagues from Steam Workshop & play them for 6 in game months.

However, this doesn't seem to be the case for Football Manager 2017 Demo. The only country which I can load is England.

Is there any other way I can download and play extra leagues in this version's demo?

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, abirdc said:

In previous versions of Football Manager demo, I could download extra leagues from Steam Workshop & play them for 6 in game months.

However, this doesn't seem to be the case for Football Manager 2017 Demo. The only country which I can load is England.

Is there any other way I can download and play extra leagues in this version's demo?

We are currently working on this at the moment, please bear with us.

• Administrators

They are all up now. Unfortunately the technical issues with uploading were persistent over the weekend which meant uploads couldn't be done sooner. Please try again.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, adryano1 said:

I cant download, same error.Thank you for the answer.

Keep trying. I did happen to click one of the items and got the same error you did, and I was logged in as the owner of the items. It resolved after trying again.

It would seem the issues are Steam's side at the moment unfortunately but I can confirm all the files are uploaded and set to Public.

I think I'm getting the same 'hidden' / 'do not have permission' error message. Re-trying hasn't worked so far, at least not with the country I want (Germany).

The leagues are a bit of a kerfuffle to find so in case anyone is still looking for it here's the link for the in-game steam popup:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sigames/myworkshopfiles/?appid=482770&p=4

3 hours ago, Mighty Shrimper said:

I think I'm getting the same 'hidden' / 'do not have permission' error message. Re-trying hasn't worked so far, at least not with the country I want (Germany).

The leagues are a bit of a kerfuffle to find so in case anyone is still looking for it here's the link for the in-game steam popup:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sigames/myworkshopfiles/?appid=482770&p=4

Thanks for the link. However, the 'hidden/do not have permission' problem still persists.

Any chance this could be resolved soon? It's really frustrating. I really want to try out the demo starting my save in Scotland :) Do you guys think it would be possible for someone who has already downloaded these extra leagues to upload them somewhere?

5 hours ago, Sak0 said:

Any chance this could be resolved soon? It's really frustrating. I really want to try out the demo starting my save in Scotland :) Do you guys think it would be possible for someone who has already downloaded these extra leagues to upload them somewhere?

I'm trying to download the Scottish league too. Same error, the file is hidden or I don't have permission to view it :(

14 hours ago, Gibbo said:

I'm trying to download the Scottish league too. Same error, the file is hidden or I don't have permission to view it :(

Yeah, I do want to try out some new leagues before buying the actual game, but the present situation is so frustrating. 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, ruaraidhmackay said:

Why has this not been sorted yet? Was flagged a few days ago, poor from SI. 

The quickstarts are all up on the Workshop. Steam has had a number of issues since the game's release which delayed the upload of the Quickstarts. 

If you have a technical issue please report them in the bugs forum so we can look at it. 

When I click on the steam link to add leagues in the demo menu screen, it attempts to open this link:

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse?appid=482770

But it is unable to find it, and just goes to the workshop home page. If it wasnt for the link someone posted here in this thread I would not have been able to find the uploaded leagues, but of couse I am getting the "file is hidden or you dont have permission" error as well. Tried many times.

2 hours ago, Welshace said:Have you considered that si have done their part and it may be  Steams issue?

Don't mean to be a cheeky or anything but should it not be SI who should be on steams case to get it fixed as it's effecting everybody and not just one individual having the issue. It's hard to navigate through steams problem page as it takes me to the forum page on SI site. This could be effecting sales as people are getting a little frustrated as it's been an issue for a while now. Appricate everything being busy as there may be more problems and other issues to deal with but I'm dying to play it! So any help or info from steam would be smashing 

10 hours ago, KT63 said:

Don't mean to be a cheeky or anything but should it not be SI who should be on steams case to get it fixed as it's effecting everybody and not just one individual having the issue. It's hard to navigate through steams problem page as it takes me to the forum page on SI site. This could be effecting sales as people are getting a little frustrated as it's been an issue for a while now. Appricate everything being busy as there may be more problems and other issues to deal with but I'm dying to play it! So any help or info from steam would be smashing 

Absolutely, and as far as i'm aware, SI are on the case and will update us all i'm sure when it's sorted.

Archived