Thing to improve for futures fm - The tactical and training style

Shameless1

1) Make a real training system in which you can do a real start season preparation

2) change the actual training system that  does not fit the real football training.

3) possibility to train tactically the defensive line and midfield line to improve the sinergic movement. I mean u could be able to draw the movement u want, or for example make some situations in which you prepare: 

4) forwards- "ok give me depth but if u see our adv midfielder moving into the channel u come back, try to create this gap" or simple permit us to create.

5) see these movement on training before a friendly.

6) tactical build up.

When u choose a role or roles, it would be really usefull squads animation's movement from the Defenseive line to the forward line with and without the ball, so u could undesrtand if aninside forward  in a structured shape in an ipotetic 4231 structured  come back or not. 

Or allow us to create the movements in:

- building up phase

- transitions phase,

-defense transition phase

- recovery phase

allow use to be more clear with our player in shout, somthing like, "come back" or "dribble more, he is not fast" or "not so close, wait him!"

this would be really something incredible because tou are the centre the creator. 

5) possibility to have a free camera

6) see players who use social media to their events.

7) fans more involved in social telling also tactical advice about what they think we should play.

14 hours ago, James_Fraser said:

I'd just like them to sort out training as a whole. Ability to train players in groups by their positions. Strikers work on attacking. Midfielders work on ball control and defenders work on defending

ball control includes heading... wouldn't you want your attack and defence to be able to head the ball? if you go to an individual -> training -> focus you will see what each actually increases... it's not as black and white as you would think. Tactics affects the most attributes so I tend to focus heavily on that... with some individual role training too. i.e. poacher for my strikers to improve finishing, off the ball, composure, pace, anticipation...

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 13:05, craigd84 said:

so westy, i used to use tactic training but recently switched to balanced as reading blogs saying how its the best ect.

What made you chose tactical?

Hi Craig ... I'm not at home so unfortunately can't use screen shots to better explain.. so this may not make sense! but if I go to individual training, you get several options. I believe you can focus on category i.e. strength, aerobic, tactics, ball control, defending, attacking, shooting, gk handling, gk shot stop

from this if you click through each one it shows which attributes they affect. tactics affects more attributes than any other category. So I select this a) on player individual training... and b) I priorities a 5 star (or as best as I can) coach to the tactics category in the coaches -> training assignments screen.

As a second level for player individual training ... you can select a focus ... and here I'd set them to the most active position that they play in... i.e. all cbs set to BPD (as this affects the most attributes in the defensive strata) midfielders set to RPM strikers set to CF. even if they don't play those roles.

I cant find a single image on google for the individual player training screen. In honesty so far in FM17 I leave it to the assistant whilst I test tactics with a variety of teams prior to my long term save. But its something I did religiously in FM15/16

• 4 weeks later...

Archived