National team for created nation

flipward

With the help of many i now have a new basic nation up and running which is awesome. When starting a basic test to see what was going on i noticed that at the start of the game my new nation didnt have a national side available to pick however once in game my new nation has a national side with two friendlys in September but with no staff and i was unable the apply for that job. My question is do i need to do something in advanced rules or do i need to do something in the coding like i did with getting my new nation up and running?

4 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

You need to create some number of real players so national team can be used by player.  In previous versions that number was about 200 - not sure 100% because i didnt create new nation for long time

Awesome, it would seem i didnt have enough people in my chosen nation. Thank you once again. I appreciate your help although im not sure if my woman feels the same lol.

Yup, you have to add in the editor and load in the game. About 200 should do it but try 250 if not.

I "borrow" low CA and PA players with the names I want from other nations. Either duplicate or just change their nationality. Whatever works best.

Simple way to populate a name pool too.

Archived