Performance on Galaxy Tab A 10" okay?

Hi, really thinking of picking up one of these tablets today in the sale, in large part to play FM touch 17.

Is performance okay on this? Also can someone let me know what the lowest English league is you can start from on touch, and if you can have a decent multi country career save. . 

Thanks in advance!

To be honest, on the face of it, at best I think it will be adequate.

I thought about getting it purely because it was 10" and I find playing it on my Tab S2 8" a bit crammy. Having looked at the specs it is far inferior to the S2 which I have, which is not the most smoothest to run on either. The internal storage could cause issues as FMT needs quite a bit and 16Gb is next to nothing once you take away the 5or6Gb the tablet OS needs too.

Would be better of course getting a response to someone who has the tablet of course though.

If you have the budget I would go for the S2 9.7. I can see it being dropped in price soon due to the S3 coming out. It all depends on money. £169 is a very good price though, let me know what you do.

Thanks, appreciate that.. I'm assuming with a memory card the storage space won't be an issue, but really interested to hear if anyone has played on one and what the match engine and processing speed is like..

Bearing in mind I'm mostly buying for FM, not keen to spend any more if possible...

True regarding the sd but the annoying thing with Samsung is they disable the "format as internal memory option" so essentially you will still be installing a relatively big app into a low internal memory tablet.

Let me know how it runs anyway. I am always interested to know how FMT runs on different tabs.

Archived