Player valuation/transer price in custom built nation

flipward

I have created a new nation with a new league format which features the best clubs from around Europe everything is fine except that player values are off like bale being valued at less then a £1000, Barcelona bought eriksen from Tottenham for £ 1200.all players have low valuation and cheap transfer prices.how do i solve this problem?????

2 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

you have transfer / wage settings under nation in database. check that first

Thanks bud i will give it a go. Please may i ask if it would be a waste of time to merge 4 or 5 edit saves together. I have a couple of new nation ideas along with some league format changes of other nations i would like to shape together, is it possible or just to many glitches??

11 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

merge option can be dangerous. database changes can go crazy. if you dont have reason for that-dont.  or you can try but keep separate data backups

Is there a way i can edit more then one nations league structure without merging them or if i do merge is there a way i can do it that would minimise the database going crazy?. Is the merging feature only for player creating and small things like that? 

Archived