How do you unsettle players?

Zeonflux

Hey this maybe in the wrong section so feel free to move it to the correct place mods, but how on earth do you unsettle plays on FM17?

I know that on previous versions you spoke to the press and then the player would respond either positively or negatively towards you and then make waves at their club about wanting to leave but whenever i've spoke to the press about a player on this years game nothing happens at all.

It depends on how much the player would like to join I guess.

i declare them as "stop target" then I will watch a game they are playing in and get people from my squad to encourage them to join . So far I have found it very effective.  

On 6.12.2016 at 17:38, Zeonflux said:

I know that on previous versions you spoke to the press and then the player would respond either positively or negatively towards you and then make waves at their club about wanting to leave but whenever i've spoke to the press about a player on this years game nothing happens at all.

This depends of course on the mentality of the player you are trying to unsettle, and the situation of the club he's playing for - and the status of your own club.

Right now I managed to unsettle Pedro Pereira of Sampdoria (playing as Lazio). Sampdoria wants 37m for a 3m rated player. I offer 5, then 7.5, then he goes crazy and then we agree on 8.

Archived