The Eurovision Striking Contest - The Battle Begins!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

KUTGW WW, Just Wondering, have any of the Rookies had any U21 game time?

Ah balls, I remember you asking that a day or so ago - will look into it next time I've got the game loaded up. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DW whenever you have the time icon_wink.gif

No friendlies for Kazhkstan again! icon_mad.gif Purely for this reason I doubt I will ever win this contest or get promoted back to the Premier Division - just not getting as many games as other strikers...

World ranking list puts us between Yemen and the Faroes - about right I reckon. Wonder how we manged to move up two sopts after those thrashings from France and Russia though. icon_confused.gif

KUTGW mate (even if Kazahkstan won't icon_wink.gif)

Eurovision Poll: Vote Closed

How would you like me to treat players CA?

Option 1: Do nothing, leave it a mystery until everyone has retired from playing.

Option 2: Reveal anonomously the distribution of CA amongst the players each year.

Option 3: Reveal everyone's CA once a year.

Results

Option 1 = 27

Option 2 = 6

Option 3 = 4

Votes cast = 37 / 52

Option One has acquired an unbeatable vote count so I have decided to end the vote here and now. Anyone who hasn't voted but wants to post an opinion on whichway they would have voted is cetainly free to do so. icon_smile.gif

(Note 1: I've taken note of who hasn't voted in this poll, you're under my watchful eye for the next couple of weeks icon_wink.gif)

(Note2: The latest update of the November tables are back on page 19). icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robert_296:

3rd in the premier division and another goal \o/ If it isn't too much trouble could you tell me how many goals I am away from highest all time scorer, please?

You're on 17, highest goalscorer on 28. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks icon14.gif 119th in the world icon_frown.gif KUTGW

Originally posted by coldkohmew:

8th in the world,still unbeaten

What happen to Jason Healy???

Did he have an injury???

Cause he did not play... icon_frown.gif

Points also need to be updated too...

Can't remember of the top of my head why he didn't play, but he didn't I remember that much!

Missed up off the Top 10 table, so I'll update that for the next round of games. icon14.gif

Player status / league tables will come in the typical end of November update which will be next.

That won't be until Saturday though as I'm busy tonight and I get my exam results tomorrow, so will know whether I'm going to get the sack or not! icon_rolleyes.gif

Either way, I'll be getting smashed in the evening so no updates tomorrow. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

Did that guy ask if he could do an Oceanian one?

I don't believe so.... icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Slued! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by NeoAC:

So we now have 4 continents, how long will it be until we got Asia, and after that, Antartica icon_biggrin.gif

Haha, strange you forgot North America there Paul. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought there were only 3 countries lol

Have been on holidays so I missed the vote but I probably would have gone for option 2.

Brendan and Liechtenstein doing okay with a win and a couple of goals for Brendan. Ranked just outside the top 100 which isn't great but it'll have to do. Brendan will have to lift his game if he is to ever challenge for the top spot again...

KUTGW

November 2012 Player News Update

Player Stats

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

League Tables

England - Premiership

<A HREF="http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r74/peth999/Eurovision%20Striking%20Contest/NovTablesEnglishChamp.jpg" TARGET=_blank>

Championship</A>

Germany - 1st Div

2nd Div

Greece - National B Div

Italy - Serie A

Russia - Prem Div

Spain - La Liga

Sweden - 1st Div Elite

CSKA Moscow won the league on the last day of the season, beating city rivals Spartak 3-1, thanks to 2 goals from King Queen.

For those of you who haven't played a senior international yet, here are your U21 Caps if you have any:

U21 Caps

Player Status

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Wanted

Bobinho - Aris & Panionios

Adam Wilkinson - Barcelona & Valencia

Marek Almonde - Racing

Juan King - Newcastle & Valencia

Parker Reynolds - Portsmouth

Steven Kemp - Newcastle, Athletico Madrid & Valencia

Brendan Petersen - Valencia

Mike Bird - Athletico Madrid

King Queen - 12 clubs interested

Unhappy

Chu Haowan - Looking to help the club progress but wants to move to a bigger club.

King Queen - Considering a contract offer from CSKA, but wants to move to a bigger club.

Mike Bird - Dislikes the manager and wants to move clubs immediately.

All the 'slt' refer to the player thinking the club has more potential than its showing, or is looking to help

the club progress.

Injuries

Triple H - Will be out for 2 to 6 days more with strained knee ligaments.

Jason Healy - Out for a further month with strained knee ligaments which kept him out of

Scotlands Nov Internationals.

Larry De Poopinho - Has fractured ribs and will be out for a couple more weeks.

Jim Alex - Out for 3 weeks with a fractured jaw.

</pre>

I think Valencia are on the lookout for a striker!! icon_wink.gif

Man, I can't even get a game at Ascoli!! icon_redface.gif

Maybe Ural wasn't so bad after all...

My best hope is to break the Kazahk scoring record (which should be easy so long as sheep and relatives don't count icon_biggrin.gif) and win the Eurovision Striking COntest with the bonus points, therefore giving me a boost in rep and move to a bigger club. icon14.gif (btw - the AI understands the prestige of winning this contsest, doesn't it?) icon_razz.gif

Archived