The Eurovision Striking Contest - The Battle Begins!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WW, sorry to be picky, but in the Eurovision Striking contest I'm on 74pts with 4 appearences. However in the Eurovision Soccer League I've made 6 appearences with 84 pts. Don't mean to be picky mate, but can you just please clarify for me which one is correct.

Great Job, Great update, Keep The Great Work icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by PluckaDuck:

WW, sorry to be picky, but in the Eurovision Striking contest I'm on 74pts with 4 appearences. However in the Eurovision Soccer League I've made 6 appearences with 84 pts. Don't mean to be picky mate, but can you just please clarify for me which one is correct.

Great Job, Great update, Keep The Great Work icon_wink.gif

Yep, should be 84pts - I'll change it in with the next update of games in Feb as it doesn't change your overall positions. icon14.gif

November 2010 Player News Update

League Tables

English Premiership

Championship

German 1st Division

2nd Division

Greek Superleague

Italian Serie A

Serie B

Romanian 1st League

Russian Premier Division

1st Division

Spain La Liga

LIGA BBVA

Player Stats

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Injuries

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Alexei Lloyd-Hooker - Out for 2 weeks with a pulled hamstring.

Jaradafred Zadahbeer - Out for a 3 weeks with a groin strain.

Ulf Chaoc - Out for a few more days with a broken nose.

</pre>

Unhappy

Alex Drew - Wants to move to a bigger club and wants to move immediately.

Jason Demir - Unsettled and wants to move to a bigger club.

Mike Bird - Unsettled and wants to move to a bigger club. Genoa currently interested in buying out the

other 50%.

Pendros - Wants to move to a bigger club immediately.

</pre>

Had enough of Southampton and I've not even been back a year! \o/ icon_biggrin.gif

6 goals in 18 isn't so bad seeing that they've won just 4 all season, wouldn't mind a move to a better side in the league (or even another league). Hopefully wanting to move immediately will mean that I might be off in January icon14.gif.

Wow, I guess the advantage of being at a small nation is that it's easy to get the national record. Great month for Brendan with 2 goals, national scoring record, a win and a MoM to back it up. Now if only Barcelona would play me...

Originally posted by Tom =):

The Boss reminds me of The Stig from Top Gear, we know so little about this unknown being icon_razz.gif

Haha, ahh 'The Boss'... very intriguing character!

Rumour has it he goes from Welsh club to Welsh club every season, preying on the weak & vunerable, taking wages from a club and then mysteriously going missing for the season, leaving a club to be run by his assistant! icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom =):

The Boss reminds me of The Stig from Top Gear, we know so little about this unknown being icon_razz.gif

Haha, ahh 'The Boss'... very intriguing character!

Rumour has it he goes from Welsh club to Welsh club every season, preying on the weak & vunerable, taking wages from a club and then mysteriously going missing for the season, leaving a club to be run by his assistant! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some say that he isnt english and infact is an illegal immigrant from Uzbeckistan, or that his first name really is 'The'. All we know is he's called The Boss!

December 2010 Player News Update

Jim Alex has agreed terms with Liverpool and will join them on January 1st for a fee of £3.9m. He rejected offers from Valencia, Fenerbahce, AC Milan and Juventus.

Larry De Poopinho is out for 2 months with a torn hamstring. (Lazio are the interested party).

Mike Bird is out for a month with a hip injury.

Yhon Wi is out for 3 weeks with a pulled hamstring.

Just a reminder than Bob McBob is moving to Valencia on January 1st.

Robaldinho, Pendros & Parker Reynolds all have contracts that expire in June 2011. Jason Demir has a contract expiring in December 2011.

January 2011 Transfer Window Update

Robaldinho - Agreed terms with Sunderland and will join the club on 1st July 2011. He rejected

offers from Besiktas, Mainz & Nurnberg.

Pendros - Has rejected a contract from AEK Athens and will join Larissa (also in the Greek

Superleague) on 1st July 2011.

Juan King - Has signed a new contract with AC Milan until June 2015.

Mike Bird - Rejected a new contract offer from Vicenza.

Jaradafred Zadabheer - Rejected a new contract offer from Notts Forest.

Magnus Donaldson - Has signed a new 2 year deal worth £3m with Ipswich.

Parker Reynolds - Rejected a new contract offer from FC Groningen. Wanted by 10 clubs.

Ben Arsenal - Has handed in a transfer request. Currently, Monaco, Rangers & Fenerbahce.

Pablo Gonzalez - Wanted by 13 clubs.

Julius Kapono - Wanted by Fiorentina & Werder Bremen.

Diego Polo - Wanted by Arsenal.

Derren Brown - Wanted by Liverpool, AC Milan, Lazio, Roma, Juventus and, wait for it... West Brom!!!

</pre>

Derren Brown - Wanted by Liverpool, AC Milan, Lazio, Roma, Juventus and, wait for it... West Brom!!!

Finally somebody recognises Derren Brown and as long as he doesn't go to Liverpool I'll be happy. Hopefully a move to a big club will help him push his way into the national team

Parker Reynolds - Rejected a new contract offer from FC Groningen. Wanted by 10 clubs.

Thank god I get to move. Maybe playing at a bigger club will let me finally start playing for Poland. Although knowing my guy, I'm probably on my way to Estonia or someplace like that.

Just thought I would end the evening's updates with a teaser update that I have run the February 2011 updates.

4 players picked up their debuts in the round of international friendlies, including 2 who scored on their debuts! icon_wink.gificon14.gif

PLEASE be me. icon_redface.gif \o/

Just thought I would end the evening's updates with a teaser update that I have run the February 2011 updates.

4 players picked up their debuts in the round of international friendlies, including 2 who scored on their debuts! icon_wink.gificon14.gif

I'm insured so icon_razz.gif

Lazio want me icon_cool.gif

Archived