The Eurovision Striking Contest - The Battle Begins!

Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robert_296:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robert_296:

Played another two games without scoring ffs. Can I see all of Estonias fixtures please?

You have a friendly against Sweden and Hong Kong next year but as the World Cup Groups haven't been drawn yet that's it. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant the results so I can see which defences I haven't managed to score past </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, in that case look it up yourself you lazy sod! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

You have all of Estonia's results in the previous updates! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif cba then

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

European Championships 2012

Group Stage Draw

The Draw

My Thoughts

Group A: England will be delighted with that.

Group B: A fairly even group, Portugal may be slight favourites.

Group C: The 'Group of Death', pick 2 from 4 to qualify, although Serbia may be slight favs to finish bottom.

Group D: You would have to think Germany + 1 other.

Brendan is doing pretty well in both the Premier Division and overall with 99 points and a third win for Liechtenstein this season. Now I'm considering my future at 13th placed Barcelona after only playing 5 games. Hopefully the next update brings more goals and possibly a transfer to a club that is willing to play me, I haven't had one yet.

Jason Demir - His contract is expiring with Ural at the end of the December and is moving to Ascoli on a free

transfer.

Just as well seeing as Ural got relegated icon_biggrin.gif

What division are Ascoli in atm? Please be Serie A icon_smile.gif

P.S. Could you check something for me WW? It seems Kazahkstan hardly ever play friendlies - can you check the fixtures to see if that's the case or am I just not looking carefully enough? No need for a screenie; a yes or no will suffice icon14.gif

Originally posted by SuperCupra:

Not doing to badly for Sevilla, could do with more goals though or I wont make the Euros

can I just ask does the "TUT" mean I am tutoring someone or am I being tutored?

'TUT' means your are tutoring someone. If you are being tutored 'LRN' (learning) appears.

BP Doosra - Liechtenstein have actually just moved inside the Top 100 Nations in the World, currently ranked 97th. icon14.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

Very good to see, hopefully this will mean decent regens who can help Liechtenstein and help me to score more goals!

Despite being on page 1 for games played domestically, still no call-up for 2 seasons...

Admittedly it is for midtable Greek team.. but still (and thankyou for remembering to put the Greek league up still!!)

QUick question though WW; who is playing upfront for Greece? How old? And do you know if Pendros is in the squad and just not getting played?

Cheers and KUTGW icon14.gif

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Looking great for promotion to the Premier League, and a decent shout for the overall title. \o/

Germany to win the Euro's as long as I don't get injured, mark my words. icon_wink.gif

Oh, and on top of that West Ham doing reasonably well sitting bang in mid table.

8 goals for me pretty good. \o/

Hi guys,

Apologies for the lack of updates over the last couple of days - been having to commute into London for a work related training course this week icon_rolleyes.gif

and any time I get at home I've been on FM Live, as I got beta selected a couple of days ago. Just been sorting out my team, but don't worry I will back on here this weekend to provide updates on the sign up. icon14.gif

Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

Hi guys,

Apologies for the lack of updates over the last couple of days - been having to commute into London for a work related training course this week icon_rolleyes.gif

and any time I get at home I've been on FM Live, as I got beta selected a couple of days ago. Just been sorting out my team, but don't worry I will back on here this weekend to provide updates on the sign up. icon14.gif

FM Live? You lucky, lucky ..... icon_biggrin.gif How does it look? I'd be interested to hear how that's shaping up icon14.gif

Originally posted by DodgeeD:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

Hi guys,

FM Live? You lucky, lucky ..... icon_biggrin.gif How does it look? I'd be interested to hear how that's shaping up icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look out for a blog coming soon from yours truly on FM Live. icon_wink.gif

I will of course put a shame plug in for the blod in the off topic thread. icon14.gificon_biggrin.gif

January 2012 Transfer Window News

Jason Demir has moved from Ural to Ascoli for £1.2m plus future fees.

Robert Boyle has signed a new 5 year contract with Portsmouth worth £18m (£76k per week).

Middlesbrough have increased their wonderkids at the club, splashing out £13.5m for Felix from Bayern Munich. He rejected offers from Athletico Madrid, Liverpool and Bristol City.

Damon Lowehas joined Olympic Marseille until the end of the season.

Joo has continued his ambition to seemingly play for every club in Russia after agreeing to move from Lokomotiv Moscow to city rivals CSKA Moscow for £13.5m

Derren Brown has joined Bolton in a £10.25m transfer from Bologna. He rejected offers from Galatassary and Athletico Madrid.

Parker Reynolds has moved from Gladbach to fellow German side Schalke in a £4.5m transfer.

dafuge has rejected the offer of a new contract from Real Madrid.

Bob Van Bob has rejected a new contract from AC Milan.

David Pitt has rejected the offer of a new contract from Koln.

Archived