EMERGENCY, just got sacked, possible to use same profile when sacked?

Hi guys, need help asap PLEASE! JUST GOT sacked and dont want to lose my history with the team, trophies, player relatons etc. is there any way to NOT  create a identical manager but to use the excisting one and just put him in the same club? Im thinking editor or is there any other way? 

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ASAP ANSWER!

4 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

Nope, not possible I'm afraid. You'd need to load back to a save game before you got sacked. You can use the in-game editor to make yourself unsackable I believe, but you can't reverse what's already happened.

Where is the in game editor? i cant find it in my library even though i got a recept by mail that i hade bought it and have it now!

Just now, LOZONO1 said:

Where is the in game editor? i cant find it in my library even though i got a recept by mail that i hade bought it and have it now!

Make sure you've restarted your game and Steam, then the next time you load it up it should be in the top right hand corner :)

6 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

Nope, not possible I'm afraid. You'd need to load back to a save game before you got sacked. You can use the in-game editor to make yourself unsackable I believe, but you can't reverse what's already happened.

but i heard from a MOD i dont need to restart? and that i can continue my game directly!

10 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

Make sure you've restarted your game and Steam, then the next time you load it up it should be in the top right hand corner :)

So, i quit both fm and steam(was no retarst option in steam guess it doesnt matter). which right corner? you mean before or after i load the game? or where in the game, om my "homepage"? please answer asap friend!

For Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Click ‘Start’
- Select ‘Computer’
- From the header, select ‘Organize’ dropdown
- Select ‘Folder and Search Options’
- Within here, select the ‘View’ tab and make sure ‘Show Hidden Files and Folders’ is selected
- Navigate to C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017

For Windows 8 and Windows 10:
- Click ‘File Explorer’ from within the taskbar (or click ‘Desktop/Start’ then type in ‘File Explorer’)
- On the header click ‘View’ and make sure above ‘Show/hide’ that ‘Hidden Items’ is ticked
- Navigate to C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017

would it be any troubles if i only did these steps
- On the header click ‘View’ and make sure above ‘Show/hide’ that ‘Hidden Items’ is ticked

having some problems with step 1, many thx in advcance

16 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Try this: Put this file into your preferences folder and restart the game:

last_prevent_in_game_editor.xml

But I guess that the editor thing is also part of your saved game, and if that does not work you need to start over or continue your saved game and managing another club.

i REALLY hope you are wrong sir. then i just wonder if its possible to import everything from my manager to the new one? should be able to work in the editor! i mean all the statistics for all the seasons ive played, or SOMETHING atleast!

2 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Inside the version 3 folder, it should replace the existing file.

i dont get that (!) icon in upper right corner :( im so sad!!

and what about this?
i REALLY hope you are wrong sir. then i just wonder if its possible to import everything from my manager to the new one? should be able to work in the editor! i mean all the statistics for all the seasons ive played, or SOMETHING atleast! i should be able to do something useful from this now useless editor i paid with my heard earned money!

But i dont want this, its stupid and i have no time :(

then i just wonder if its possible to import everything from my manager to the new one? should be able to work in the editor! i mean all the statistics for all the seasons ive played, or SOMETHING atleast! 

2 minutes ago, KUBI said:

No that's not possible and would make no sense as the game starts in 2016 and you would have stats up to 2020 or more.

without starting a new game, can i use some of the things with the editor? btw i mean my manager stats like "attacking fotball" and so on..

Just now, LOZONO1 said:

without starting a new game, can i use some of the things with the editor? btw i mean my manager stats like "attacking fotball" and so on..

Yes, they are stored. When you start a new save just use the manager you made and you will get the appearance and the attributes you did set.

Just now, KUBI said:

Yes, they are stored. When you start a new save just use the manager you made and you will get the appearance and the attributes you did set.

i wrote WITHOUT starting a new game, can i get some of the befits? except for the charachter

You can't use the editor in your current save, because you ticked "prevent using the ingame editor".

Why don't you just continue your game and get a new job at a new club? And make backups, because this would be the easiest solution, just to load a earlier save game.

Archived