The first player you look at in FM09?

Marluff

I want to know if Zele Ismail is gonna be at Wolves. Then Thiago from Barca, Then im gonna attempt to bring Bale and Hutton to Anfield. Also i will be looking at getting half of Arsenals youngsters (Wilshire, Vela, Murphy, Randall) to join them

I'll have to include all players from Guyana, but I'll look at Shawn Beveney. In 08, he was class, but had no club. I want to see how his stats have changed since his move to Cray Wanderers, and if is position is sorted. He is LM for Guyana, ST for club.

I don`t know..but seriously : are we there yet?????are we there yet?????are we there yet?????are we there yet?????are we there yet?????are we there yet?????are we there yet?????are we there yet?????are we there yet?????are we there yet?????are we there yet?????

Can`t wait for this game to come out ,i played to much fm 2008 i need something new.

Lallana, Reuben Noble-Lazarus, Victor Moses, Fabian Dleph, Kalinic, Hadzic, Renken, Dembele, Sampson, Douglas, McCarthey, Bostock, Deulofeu, Ljajic, Aleksic, Winjnaldum, Jibril, Bostock, Sanchez, Dzagoev and Tanat Nusserbayev.

After I've done that, I'll probably end up spending hours looking for players in the insert obscure league here before realising that I wasting my time and that I should really go to bed. The next evening I will do exactly the same thing.

One player of interest in Jose Francisco Torres. In the FM08 version he played for Mexico but as everyone knows he is a USMNT player and one of the biggest steals we've ever had from another country.

The other is TSG Hoffenheim. The "Three Muskateers" are doing something I've never seen before and hopefully their form continues.

^ Sakho was one of those players that was -10, he could have been good or amazing for you. In one save he was 179 and another he was around 197, a huge difference you see..

Would love to see how much Menez has changed..

I'm taking over City, so I'll look towards their players.

Joe Hart, Jo, Richards, Robinho(I reckon he'll be underrated now), Johnson and Elano - In no specific order. Probably Elano first.

Players outside of City... Torres(his finishing was rather poor, if you ask me), Bafetimbi Gomis(AS Saint-Etienne striker. Brilliant in real life, but on '08, he's mediocre, and probably only Championship-worthy) and Walcott.

It'll be interesting to look at Rangers' side. They're doing well in the league, but failing to qualify for Europe will make them underrated(probably).

Victor Moses, hopefully theyve made him decent.

But it has to be Speroni. By far the best championship keeper, should easily be playing for a team like middlesbrough.So I cant wait to see how good he is. Then see if players like Thil are still decent

Archived