Am I a bad person?

Forest are my favourite team and I started a save with them as soon as I got the game. I got sacked due to a takeover and "possible" poor form and the only decent job that came up was Derby in the Prem during the 2017/18 season.

So, I took the job and got relegated which is SUCH a shame. First game back in the Championship was against Forest and I beat them 3-1.

So, am I a bad person for making the disgusting choice of going to Derby? Does it make it worse that I then went to beat Forest?

Look at my picture and tell me if I'm a bad person for accepting a job at rock bottom Torino. Though, to be fair, Juventus handily beat us and we were promptly relegated, so if anything I would more likely be accused of sabotaging my current employers in favor of my emotional allegiances instead haha

7 hours ago, nextqprmanager said:

yes

you got sacked - needed a job

shoulda waited though

Went 6 months without a decent offer so I jumped at the opportunity of managing in the Prem. Didn't last long.

4 minutes ago, RobKBarrow said:

I could say that Weston but I beat Forest which broke my heart. It could have been a different story if I would have lost.

It does always feel strange beating my beloved Juve in this game, which has happened a rare few times in upsets with much smaller and relatively unrelated clubs I've managed, but never with an equal and direct rival 😬

20 minutes ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

could be worse... you could have quit AFC Wimbledon and went to Milton Keynes . The entire country may have imploded

You haven't done that have you? 

Archived