regens and newgens all BALD!!

In your immediate 'Football Manager' folder, are there any logo / facepack / kits folders? These kind of folders should maybe all be in a folder called 'graphics'.

If you post a screenprint of your 'Football manager' folder and your 'Graphics' folder, I'm sure someone will be able to identify whether you have put something in the wrong place.

Oh, and all these things should be in the 'Documents' part of your computer. You haven't tried messing with the actual application folders, have you?

12 hours ago, vikeologist said:

And all these things should be in the 'Documents' part of your computer. You haven't tried messing with the actual application folders, have you?

Really? My hair packs are in this location C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\facegen\hair

what season are you in? maybe FM have intergrated some scientific theories of how we will look in the future to make it more realistic? Check how many feet and toes the players have..

excerpt from natural history prediction of the future man...

A Recapitulation Finally, we shall give our future man less body hair than he now possesses. Man varies widely in the amount of body hair with which he is covered. But among all groups he is relatively glabrous, or hairless, when compared with the anthropoids. Indeed, it is evident that in the course of human evolution the pelt has constantly diminished. This process of depilation has advanced farther in some races than in others. The Mongoloid people, for example, I hazard the guess that with advance in civilization the incidence of baldness will increase, and that in the future of 500,000 years from now it will not only appear earlier but more extensively. are very glabrous as are the Negroes. Only the white stocks have lagged behind in this respect. Therefore it seems but natural to suppose that European man will continue along the line of progressive loss of body hair.

To sum up our prophecies on the future man we may impressionistically describe him as taller than we, with a more capacious and rounder head, fronted by a more vertical and smoother brow. His face will be smaller and more recessive in profile. The teeth in his jaws will be reduced in number and will also be smaller in size. In particular the third molars, but also in some cases, the lateral incisors will be absent. Caries or dental decay will continue to be a serious problem requiring constant supervision to keep in check. Some representatives of this future race will walk on four-toed feet and many will in early adulthood have become bald. The body hair will be less abundant, perhaps reaching the condition of hairlessness found in Chinese and Negroes.

Tried to download Debski's hair pack and still all players are bald.  Its not on the pitch its when i go to the profile of each player.  All the folders are there that i need to on the C drive as far as the different folders for hair .... dont know whats going on.. .i cleared and referified the cache and all that... i havent not seen any regens or newgens with hair since i bought the game

• 2 years later...

I got the same today, i have download only the logo pack but that was 6 months ago. The strange part is this happens in the second half of every game. Only the players who are substituted or get a card get bald, i always change this with "use cache ..." but after every game this comes back. I have never download a skin or something (we talk about the picture not in 3D)

Archived