When will the Gomez valuation issue get fixed?

Thats disappointing and a shame really. At least for us touch users because we have no chance of fixing it ourselves - something you guys get paid for.

Somehow I feel that if the player with 900€ value would be Messi or Zlatan, you'd have to react to this. Now it's only Gomez of Atalanta who is only one of the best wingers in serie a and not a world class superstar. Still for someone like me, who likes playing in the serie a, it's a huge thing. Almost makes me feel not getting quite the game I paid for.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Seqw said:

Thats disappointing and a shame really. At least for us touch users because we have no chance of fixing it ourselves - something you guys get paid for.

Somehow I feel that if the player with 900€ value would be Messi or Zlatan, you'd have to react to this. Now it's only Gomez of Atalanta who is only one of the best wingers in serie a and not a world class superstar

Thanks for the feedback, we're aware a few users have expressed their feelings on the issue. All I said was that there were no plans at the moment. We may look to do to address critical issues that arise if necessary but the 17.3 update for FM Touch only went out yesterday. It's too soon to know at this point what may be coming or not. Thanks. 

• Lucas locked this topic

Archived