No FMC Unlockables

Decided to go back to fm13 since its the last version i actually enjoyed and im surprised to find the FMC unlockables no longer work. In fact they are not even listed anymore. I dont understand why this is so, especially since I payed money to unlock half of them. Can i please get access back to the features i've paid for. Thankyou.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, enemyzz said:

Decided to go back to fm13 since its the last version i actually enjoyed and im surprised to find the FMC unlockables no longer work. In fact they are not even listed anymore. I dont understand why this is so, especially since I payed money to unlock half of them. Can i please get access back to the features i've paid for. Thankyou.

Can you please contact help@sega.co.uk for assistance with this? Thanks.

On 3/24/2017 at 02:28, Lucas Weatherby said:

Can you please contact help@sega.co.uk for assistance with this? Thanks.

Recieved an automated email but that is all. Why do I get the feeling like this is just going to be dismissed? 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, enemyzz said:

Recieved an automated email but that is all. Why do I get the feeling like this is just going to be dismissed? 

The automated mail is just a standard message to let you know it was received. It won't be ignored, it is being looked into. You will get a reply when they can get back to you.

• 1 year later...
On 27.3.2017 at 00:12, enemyzz said:

Hey, enemyzz: did you solve your issue, or find out what was wrong?

I have the same problem with FM2013: no unlockables in store, and none of the purchased either.

If these unlockables mysteriously dissapear every time there's a new FM out SI Games really ought to make that clear on their store pages.

Archived