Will Football Manager Touch 2017 be getting a patch?

OK, as you guys know, FMT 2017 has got a few achievements which are not unlocking. The question is, will SI remove these broken achievements via a patch soon? Or has SI stopped caring about FMT 2017 and working towards FMT 2018?

The achievements for the main game has been fixed as SI has removed them. Good work! But what about FMT 2017? Will we soon see a patch before FMT 2018 comes out in November 2017?

I am referring to the Steam PC version by the way.

Thanks.

:onmehead:

21 hours ago, Blanchflower1 said:

OK, as you guys know, FMT 2017 has got a few achievements which are not unlocking. The question is, will SI remove these broken achievements via a patch soon? Or has SI stopped caring about FMT 2017 and working towards FMT 2018?

The achievements for the main game has been fixed as SI has removed them. Good work! But what about FMT 2017? Will we soon see a patch before FMT 2018 comes out in November 2017?

I am referring to the Steam PC version by the way.

Thanks.

:onmehead:

There are a lot of more game-breaking bugs (IMHO), at least in tablet version I am playing, in particular "board expectation changed a day after me appointed as manager"

I guess there will be no more updates, at least as it looks for me taken into account SI's silence on related questions

Really shame as the product is unfinished

This was definitely last FM/FMT bought by me

It is enough for me, I feel robbed and fed up of lack of SI customer service - bugs not fixed after 3rd update in all versions (FMT 16 and FMT 17)

This is completely ridiculous and unprofessional, I can say it as I develop software by myself

They may ban me now, anyway the game stopped enjoy me and I will go out these forums

Good luck guys, bye bye

• Administrators
On 13/05/2017 at 10:56, Blanchflower1 said:

If you have example I can look at this when back in the office. 

There are no plans for further updates. We don't pre announce patches in any case. 

4 hours ago, oleg8979 said:

I guess there will be no more updates, at least as it looks for me taken into account SI's silence on related questions

Really shame as the product is unfinished

This was definitely last FM/FMT bought by me

It is enough for me, I feel robbed and fed up of lack of SI customer service - bugs not fixed after 3rd update in all versions (FMT 16 and FMT 17)

This is completely ridiculous and unprofessional, I can say it as I develop software by myself

They may ban me now, anyway the game stopped enjoy me and I will go out these forums

Good luck guys, bye bye

Any "silence" on this thread is because it's weekend. 

Hope I've answered any questions you may have OP. 

27 minutes ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

If you have example I can look at this when back in the office. 

There are no plans for further updates. We don't pre announce patches in any case. 

Look at these 2 threads:

A few months back, "Back of the Net" achievement was not working for the main game as well as for the touch version and you guys removed it. So when will you guys remove the "Starting at the Bottom" achievement and "Splashing the cash" achievement? I have been waiting for a couple of weeks now. Hope to hear from you soon.

Just now, Blanchflower1 said:

Look at these 2 threads:

A few months back, "Back of the Net" achievement was not working for the main game as well as for the touch version and you guys removed it. So when will you guys remove the "Starting at the Bottom" achievement and "Splashing the cash" achievement? I have been waiting for a couple of weeks now. Hope to hear from you soon. Please take not that this applies to the Steam version of FMT.

• Administrators

I've already replied to blanchflower1 regarding the achievements which are now resolved. 

The place to post issues regarding bugs is in our bugs area. Closing this thread now.

• Lucas locked this topic

Archived