[Suggestion] Club location map

Wiwyum

Hello,

One thing I thought might be a nice touch in league overview screens is a map to show where the teams are located. 

I think it would help players be more immersed in the game, to understand not only the geography of the country they're in (should we decide to "dangerously" venture outside of our respective home nations), but club location as well.... to help feel a greater understanding for the country the league as well as the teams. 

Please find attached an example of what I mean.

gqwM0HW.png

Would love to see this. Team locations is usually one of the first things I look at when deciding what club to move to, would be nice to do that in game rather than having to use wikipedia. Plus it's nice to compare when playing other teams, especially seeing teams nearby each other, for local rivalries and what not.

14 hours ago, Bannside of Killowen said:

There's a 3rd party skin like that or well that idea.

But yea I know what you mean especially having built into the game 

Could you refer me to a download location for said skin? I'd love to get my hands on it if at all possible. Cheers

This was suggested a lot and there where some response from SI about it. The main problems are licenses, because maps are not free to use in commercial software. The second problem are the graphical resources that the game would use for this feature. 

On 5/21/2017 at 06:50, Wiwyum said:

Could you refer me to a download location for said skin? I'd love to get my hands on it if at all possible. Cheers

Vitrex skin uses this style for National teams 

765.png.855f9e5093c8a9535de270ab875205de.png

16 hours ago, KUBI said:

This was suggested a lot and there where some response from SI about it. The main problems are licenses, because maps are not free to use in commercial software. The second problem are the graphical resources that the game would use for this feature. 

That's a shame. Makes sense of course. 

On 22.5.2017 at 21:46, KUBI said:

Surely the in-game map would not need to be one with loads of details. In my opinion a silhouette or outline of a country/continent/world and dots to mark cities would be superior in its simplicity. I can draw the maps if SI hires me. ;)

• 6 months later...

Archived