problem learning / unlearning PPMs

On my FMT 2017 game, I have been training a player to learn a new PPM (Plays one-twos) and another to another to unlearn a PPM (Dives into tackles), for nearly a year. 

They still do not have it and there is no indication on their training pages that anything is wrong. PPM How long does it normally take to learn or unlearn PPMs, and does it depend on the quality of the coaching? I feel like it should not be taking this long!

Thanks

Some players maybe unwilling to learn or unlearn their ppms. I will stop after a year. Having said that, I think the coach should at least tell us whether a ppm learning is successful or not. It seems that they only do so when they themselves make the players learn a ppm.

• Administrators

If you post your save in the bugs forum we could take a look. The time it takes can vary, but you should receive a news item at the end of the PPM training.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 2017-5-25 at 00:37, TomL85 said:

Thanks, please could you send me the details of how and where to upload the save game?  I am playing on a Mac.

The link labelled FTP Details in the bugs forum header will be what you are looking for,

Archived