get referees suspended

lo_spostato

What's the point of complaining about a referee's decision if nothing can be changed? In the archaic version of the game a referee could be fined, I'd like to re establish a sort of punishment for referees who, for example, favours barca*. At least in the game.

(*I'm perfectly aware that favouring barca is a uefa rule, it was just for the sake of example)

Agree. The ref should be banned for the rest of the competition if his score is lower than 5.0 

The manager should also get punishment too if he/she complains the ref wrongly instead of just getting warnings from the FA (I am not too sure about that)

10 minutes ago, MLP245 said:

Agree. The ref should be banned for the rest of the competition if his score is lower than 5.0 

The manager should also get punishment too if he/she complains the ref wrongly instead of just getting warnings from the FA (I am not too sure about that)

Managers can already get fines or even touchline bans if they complain too often without grounds. (I've received a touchline ban myself in the past.)

8 hours ago, CFuller said:

Managers can already get fines or even touchline bans if they complain too often without grounds. (I've received a touchline ban myself in the past.)

What happen if there is a touch line ban issued in fm2017?

Haven't tried it yet

6 hours ago, MLP245 said:

What happen if there is a touch line ban issued in fm2017?

Haven't tried it yet

Don't know about FM17, but in FM13, I couldn't give team talks or make substitutions/tactical changes whilst serving a touchline ban.

On 6/5/2017 at 07:46, CFuller said:

Don't know about FM17, but in FM13, I couldn't give team talks or make substitutions/tactical changes whilst serving a touchline ban.

It is the same in FM17 too. Don't ask me how I know... :ackter:

• 5 months later...

Archived