FMT - Instant Result tweak

Jari Rantanen\'s Shorts

Started playing FMT again recently, but found that I liked the squad building side and team selection, but the tactical side still turns me off.

I love the Instant Result with simulation idea - go for win, play for draw, etc, but just having the score pop up is very anti-climactical (not sure if that's a word, but I'm gonna run with it!)

If it was possible to have an option whereby you simulate the game, but could watch the highlights of the game before knowing the score, that would create an immersive factor for those who want to simulate rather than play out the matches, and would make me enjoy the game again.

I use the instant result feature regularly and only watch games that I want to win. My settings are on key highlights, the fastest speed between highlights and bumped up the speed of the highlights too. Watching a match really lasts no more than a couple of minutes.

The additional feature this year of instant resulting the match whenever you want to works really well too. 3-0 up after 20 minutes? IR. Made all your subs at 3-1 up after 70 minutes. IR.

That's what I do and it sounds like you enjoy the parts of the same I do.

• 6 months later...

Archived