Missing conversation setting

I was not quite sure where to put this, because technically it is a feature request but it is only something small and I guess it is also technically a bug.

So I have a Preston save and I am in 2021, I had a really good team but after two consecutive 12th placed finishes I lost a lot of my players in the summer window. Lucas Moura went to go back to PSG after desperately asking me to join Monaco (guess PSG was close enough for him lol), Jordan Pickford wanted to go off to Man United to be their back up keeper, Deandre Yedlin was desperate for a move to Sunderland and I also elected to sell two of my back up midfielders to try and streamline my squad a bit more. Then one of my key midfielders, Rolando Mandragora, asked for me to accept a bit from Tottenham if it came in and I refused to his frustration and he went to the press, they made a crap offer and I rejected it. They then lost interest in him, but he put in a transfer request which I begrudgingly accepted two weeks before the deadline as I began to look for replacements. I offered him Tottenham for around his value and they were not interested at all but he still wanted out and then decided he wanted his new 'preferred destination' to be the newly promoted Sheffield Wednesday for some reason. Then they didn't offer and I got a few offers that were about a quarter of his value that I rejected and the window closed. Few days later I get the 'Mandragora set to stay at Preston' message but I still can't take him off the transfer list as the option is greyed out? Shouldn't I be able to have a conversation where I say, 'We transfer listed you as requested in order to force your move, but it didn't come off. Are you now willing to commit to this club and let us take you off the list?'. His options could be, 'I still want to leave in the next transfer window', 'I refuse to play for you', 'I am sorry for the way I acted and will now give my best for the club' and 'That is fair enough boss seeing they did not offer for me, you can take me off the list'

So basically the TLDR version is, player transfer listed by request but the window shut, I should be able to interact with him now and ask to take him off the list.

I had a similar situation with Conor McAleny, after 6 weeks or so he came and asked to be taken off the list. Other than that, there is no way to remove them.

I agree though, should be an option

Archived