Am I the only one that does this?

7 minutes ago, craigd84 said:

fantastic!! i do however sometimes sing you'll never walk alone when i play as Liverpool.

My current favourite one is for Lucas Moura who I have now signed twice in my Preston save (signed him from PSG, then they bought him back then I bought him back after one season).

We've got Moura, Lucas Moura

I just don't think you understand

He f****d off PSG, to play for PNE

We've got Lucas Moura!

Also the Gini Wijnaldum chant that Liverpool sing adapted to Martin Odegaard, seven nation army for a regen by the name of 'Gennaro Guerra'. Then more longer and complex chants for other regens I have by the names of 'Simone Rossi' and 'Jeet Padaruth', bought Padaruth from one of our rivals (Burnley) so his is centred around that.

Also a similar thing I will do when I have Champions League games (haven't got to that level yet in this save) is play the CL anthem beforehand.

HA! no but I sometimes give them nicknames if it comes naturally.  I've taken to calling my regen winger "The A", because he's pretty rapid. Yannick "The A" Viator. It's stupid but it makes me grin when he does something good.

Also during the game I imagine what Clive Tyldesley and Alan Smith would be discussing about it.  It's comforting.  It's like my own observations of the game being expressed through sky sports commentary.

Archived