North and south sub divisions

flipward

How do i command the editor to create a north and south sub division? What would i write in the boundaries so the editor understands my north and south requirements for the clubs that are involved in the division or when a club gets relegated from division above??

You can create 2 different competitions (north league and south league). Game will relegate to parent competition and sort relegated teams using regional divisions or with regional boundaries if you set this.

If you use 1 competition with 2 groups only way to do this is using "reginalize teams"  option in group settings but its far from ideal.

10 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

You can create 2 different competitions (north league and south league). Game will relegate to parent competition and sort relegated teams using regional divisions or with regional boundaries if you set this.

If you use 1 competition with 2 groups only way to do this is using "reginalize teams"  option in group settings but its far from ideal.

Thank you for the reply. So in all likelihood making a north and south regional sub division is likely to mess up over the years of playing the save? It must be hard for the game to keep the north and south teams in the right division and keep an even number of teams in the right division??

Archived