Real Fixtures 17-18

OllieDrew

probably yes but sometimes SI change record writing for some things in editor so you can never be sure 100%.

However i have script and with this you can make real fixtures(or any other data) in no time.

For example- i have 1600 clubs in excel sheet and i created all that in 2 hours...

So no rush... :thup:

thanks for the reply. I wouldnt have a clue how to do it with script Ive been doing it manually. Wanted to do them all so I can add real results also. I can make numerous tournaments easily but fixtures does me in lol. What do you mean you have 1600 clubs in excel? Thanks.

9 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

probably yes but sometimes SI change record writing for some things in editor so you can never be sure 100%.

However i have script and with this you can make real fixtures(or any other data) in no time.

For example- i have 1600 clubs in excel sheet and i created all that in 2 hours...

So no rush... :thup:

thanks for the reply. I wouldnt have a clue how to do it with script Ive been doing it manually. Wanted to do them all so I can add real results also. I can make numerous tournaments easily but fixtures does me in lol. What do you mean you have 1600 clubs in excel? Thanks.

32 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

i have 1600 new club records in excel sheet and i can easily transfer all that data to editor.

any chance you would like to share?? Possibly explain how I would do it. Sorry if Im being cheeky here.

• 3 months later...

I have a script that I use as well but whereever the fixtures come from at some point the teams need to be paired with the database.

Just firing through them now. I've made packs for the last 2 FMs.

I will have fixtures for at least all of the top divisions and down to the bottom of most playable leagues by the weekend.

I haven't forgotten - Sorry been very busy at work and not had long each evening to work - I will have the leagues requested by @Eme Alberta tomorrow, and all leagues done by the end of this week.

Anyone got any more leagues they want for tomorrow, I've probably made it already (I've done 88 leagues), just need to generate the XML/Editor file for it.

They have the real results up until today too, in case you start with a date which is in the middle of another leagues date.

Ok - Finally the preview is here. This is probably enough for most people anyway but I will be powering on with the remaining leagues - Hit a bit of a snag as the Mexico league is very odd but I'll overcome it tomorrow.

Download from here

Fixtures and results (if you were to start on a mid-season date) up to date as of today (21/11/2017).

The leagues are:

• Belgium Pro League A
  • England Premier League, England Championship, England League One, England League Two, England National League
  • France Ligue 1, France Ligue 2, France National
  • Germany Bundesliga, Germany Bundesliga 2, Germany 3 Liga
  • Italy Serie A, Italy Serie B, Italy Serie C/A, Italy Serie C/B, Italy Serie C/C, Italy Serie C/D
  • Netherlands Eredivisie, Netherlands Eerste Divisie
  • Portugal Primeira Liga, Portugal Segunda Liga
  • Scotland Premier League, Scotland Championship, Scotland League One, Scotland League Two
  • Spain La Liga, Spain Liga 2, Spain Segunda B1, Spain Segunda B2, Spain Segunda B3, Spain Segunda B4

The zip file contains an .XML file for each nation that has been updated. Just extract this into your editor data folder - They are just uncompressed editor files. It should work assuming you have no other editor files which modify the leagues/nations loaded.

If you have a file which modifies them then there is a folder I have included which is a .txt version of the fixtures - This can imported into the existing editor file using the editor itself - I won't post an example of how to do that yet as I assume you already know how to do it, I may do when I release the whole thing.

Don't forget to keep your eye out for the full version as well as the results updates throughout the season, and as usual they will be featured on other well known third party sites.

Download from here

axry92asqafu93q6g.jpg

Download the Latest Version - 30/11/17

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kf9zkefd9551b0s/The Real Fixtures and Results Pack 30-11-17.zip

There are 103 leagues in total included in this pack, including every single top division that is playable in the game.
Check back for regular updates where more leagues will be added, and results updated.

There are two formats included in this pack. The first is a series of .xml files which are uncompressed editor files.
The second are .txt files which can be imported and combined with other league editor files.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - XML FILES

The leagues which you wish to use simply need to be copied into the Editor data folder.
You can keep them in the folder structure that they are in if you wish.
Unless you have changed this these can be found in:

- Windows -
C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data\

- Mac -
/Users/[Your Mac Username]/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data/

- Linux -
/home/documents/Sports Interactive/FM2018/editor data/

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - TXT FILES

You only need the .txt files if you already have a file loaded which makes changes to the league's nation,
such as adding lower divisions or modifying a current league. To Install these:

1) Extract the files that you wish to use
2) Open the editor file in the database which modifies the nation which you wish to import the leagues for
3) Click on Nation Rules - [Nation Name] in the top left panel
4) In the bottom left panel, expand the menu called 'Divisions'
5) Expand the menu for the division which you wish to import fixtures for
6) Click on 'General' under this menu
7) In the main panel, check 'Use Specified Fixtures'

The next instruction can vary depending on whether the league has multiple divisions at the same level, or just one:

For one level:
8) Expand the Fixtures menu which has just appeared in the bottom left panel.
9) Select Fixtures from the new sub menu
10) In the main panel select import and choose the .txt file that corresponds with the league.
11) On the main menu bar at the top, select Rules > Test Rules to check that it has worked.

For more than one level:
8) Expand the Sub Divisions menu in the bottom left panel and select the division for which you wish to import fixtures
9) In the main panel, check BOTH boxes associated with 'Use Specified Fixtures'
10) Expand the Fixtures menu which has just appeared in the bottom left panel.
11) Select Fixtures from the new sub menu
12) In the main panel select import and choose the .txt file that corresponds with the league.
13) On the main menu bar at the top, select Rules > Test Rules to check that it has worked.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kf9zkefd9551b0s/The Real Fixtures and Results Pack 30-11-17.zip

On 30/11/2017 at 21:48, frankthetank87 said:

axry92asqafu93q6g.jpg

There are 103 leagues in total included in this pack, including every single top division that is playable in the game.
Check back for regular updates where more leagues will be added, and results updated.

There are two formats included in this pack. The first is a series of .xml files which are uncompressed editor files.
The second are .txt files which can be imported and combined with other league editor files.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - XML FILES

The leagues which you wish to use simply need to be copied into the Editor data folder.
You can keep them in the folder structure that they are in if you wish.
Unless you have changed this these can be found in:

- Windows -
C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data\

- Mac -
/Users/[Your Mac Username]/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data/

- Linux -
/home/documents/Sports Interactive/FM2018/editor data/

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - TXT FILES

You only need the .txt files if you already have a file loaded which makes changes to the league's nation,
such as adding lower divisions or modifying a current league. To Install these:

1) Extract the files that you wish to use
2) Open the editor file in the database which modifies the nation which you wish to import the leagues for
3) Click on Nation Rules - [Nation Name] in the top left panel
4) In the bottom left panel, expand the menu called 'Divisions'
5) Expand the menu for the division which you wish to import fixtures for
6) Click on 'General' under this menu
7) In the main panel, check 'Use Specified Fixtures'

The next instruction can vary depending on whether the league has multiple divisions at the same level, or just one:

For one level:
8) Expand the Fixtures menu which has just appeared in the bottom left panel.
9) Select Fixtures from the new sub menu
10) In the main panel select import and choose the .txt file that corresponds with the league.
11) On the main menu bar at the top, select Rules > Test Rules to check that it has worked.

For more than one level:
8) Expand the Sub Divisions menu in the bottom left panel and select the division for which you wish to import fixtures
9) In the main panel, check BOTH boxes associated with 'Use Specified Fixtures'
10) Expand the Fixtures menu which has just appeared in the bottom left panel.
11) Select Fixtures from the new sub menu
12) In the main panel select import and choose the .txt file that corresponds with the league.
13) On the main menu bar at the top, select Rules > Test Rules to check that it has worked.

thanks. you should probably make a new thread so it is easier to search. 

• KUBI locked this topic

Archived