Question about club reputation

I am creating a club on the editor, and I need some help in understanding club reputation a bit better.

I understand club reputation is dynamic and changes as a result of performance. However, how greatly can I expect to see a change?

• If I was to set a club's starting reputation at 5000, what is the maximum club reputation I could possibly expect to see them achieve? Is there any limit on this value?
  • How much does a club reputation increase in response to winning a trophy? If I was to win a competition of 100 reputation, would this add 100 to the club reputation, or more/less? Is there any multiplier as such to go by in this regard?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

The maximum club rep is 10000.  Any club can achieve that given sufficient success, although that'll be harder to achieve in different countries (Spain vs Iceland for example).  There is a tooltip in the editor which shows the max value for each field (where applicable).

The amount of rep you get for winning a trophy depends on the trophy.  No idea about multipliers.

I went from 5000 odd as Atalanta after I won Serie A and the Europa League to just under 8000 for club reputation. 

Your reputation goes up with good performance in your league but it will go up more with a higher rep league like La Liga, Bundesliga, EPL etc. Obviously success in competitions like Europa League or Champions League raises your club rep even more so but don't expect a 8000/9000 club in like the Northern Irish Premier etc. 

Archived