Can I visit a transfer target's match?

If you declare interest as a top transfer you can then send a scout to go and watch him play, but I don't think you can watch the games yourself. If you're trying to unsettle him you can also ask one of your players to encourage him to join your team through the media 

You can watch other teams games by either going to the fixture screen for the competition or viewing the clubs fixtures and then clicking on the v icon in the middle of the fixture and it should change to say 'attend' then when it's time the game will take you to the match like it does with your own, though you cannot attend a match if the team you are managing is playing at the same time and depending on how many matches are running at the same time you might need to put the competition into full detail so the match is played in the full ME that you can watch.

2 minutes ago, Henry Shepherd said:

As in here? Because I can't find any v icon or Attend button. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 11.15.14 pm.png

On that screen it's the dash you can click on, though in your case the Swansea game is the first one you can attend, if you click on the dash for that fixture it should change to say 'attend'.

On 8/13/2017 at 03:20, michaeltmurrayuk said:

On that screen it's the dash you can click on, though in your case the Swansea game is the first one you can attend, if you click on the dash for that fixture it should change to say 'attend'.

Does this have a potential affect on the player you are trying to unsettle?

5 hours ago, bowieinspace said:

Does this have a potential affect on the player you are trying to unsettle?

If they're selected as top target then yeah it can.

You can't go on days where you're playing a match though annoyingly 

Archived