lol at Player Too Important for the Club

So one of the things that has been rubbing people the wrong way is how the unhappiness of one player can turn the whole squad unhappy. I just had 22 players, might've been everyone currently available, ask me to let a player go. I went he's too important for the club and everyone was onboard. This is the second time that has happened with two different players. I find it pretty amusing. Like no kidding. Just a tip for anyone who may not have tried this.

i hate how all my players want to leave and they say that they should be sold for like 10 million pound but when i try to sign players who want to leave their respective clubs I have to pay 60 million in funds which i dont have. Its crazy how all my best players all earn top ratings and i have to sell them for nothing and i get bad transfer budget- no wonder I cant achieve higher than 10th at fiorentina 

1 hour ago, CommissionerJamesGordon said:

i hate how all my players want to leave and they say that they should be sold for like 10 million pound but when i try to sign players who want to leave their respective clubs I have to pay 60 million in funds which i dont have. Its crazy how all my best players all earn top ratings and i have to sell them for nothing and i get bad transfer budget- no wonder I cant achieve higher than 10th at fiorentina 

u dont HAVE to sale them. stand up for yourself and do what the AI do if you think your players are worth 60 million

i doubt they are, as it sounds very much exaggerated. but hey, go for it anyways. you arent gona do any worse than 10th if you keep all your better players :)

5 hours ago, gunner86 said:

It's great, until you get burned by the players min fee release clause, he leaves, and the whole squad instantly hates you for breaking your promise to keep him.

I try to stay aggressive on removing and increasing min fee release clauses, but didn't know that's what would happen. Interesting, and still amusing. The players seem to understand very little.

I lost the player. :( They weren't even close until one team just went for it. Small consolation is that my squad hasn't reacted. The % of transfer revenue kept wiped out any profit too, and I pursued this guy for over 6 months. 19 or 20-years old too. :( Don't know how he even crossed my eyes. Can't replace him.

Well, it's at least more realistic.

Archived