[HELP] Expanding league in next season [ADVANCED RULES]

Luke Cro

OK, I'm quite sure this is topic for more advanced editor users than me...So here it goes...

My "fantasy" 1st league  has 12 clubs in first season, and it has 33 rounds and rules say 3 teams are relegated by default... However, for next season 1st league  should be expanded to 18 clubs and it should have 34 rounds...

So after first season no clubs are relegated from 1st league, 6  are promoted from 2nd league which have regional groups (east, west, south) and every group need to have 16 clubs in second season like they have by default in first season...

So can it be done??

Make 1st league with 12 clubs and 3 rounds. Set start /end year 2016/2016. Set " number of extra lower division teams to be promoted" to 6.

1WPxWce.png

Set 1st league with 18 clubs and 2 rounds. Set start year 2017.

Make 2nd parent league for first season. Set start /end year 2016/2016. Set " number of extra lower division teams to be promoted" to 6.

Make all child leagues with 2 promoted teams each. Set start/end year 2016/2016.

Make 2nd parent league for season 2 and after.  Set start /end year 2017.

Make all child leagues with 1 promoted teams each. Set start/end year 2017.

only issue can be this

this is bug and game cant handle more than 1 instance of file for child competitions. I tested this with "valid years" option and doesnt work. I dont know about start/end year.

you need to test this.

Archived