Scouting filter VERY SLOW

Basically its just wayyyy too slow. Pretty much unplayable when I want to find new players.

For example I put on a Ball playing defender filter with 15-17 matches for stats and it will take a minute or 2 to load all the players or even if there is 10 players to look for it will take just as long to load them up.

I don't mind that loading time if it did it once but If i don't like the player i click on then it has to do the loading ALL OVER AGAIN.

My current save I'm with Inter. 1st Season finished just won the league. Had no problems scouting before this.

I have 7 leagues loaded up with only the top divisions. My player count is 106 thousand which i know is a lot but my computer specs are pretty good.

I7 5820k, GTX 1080, 16 gb ram and FM itself is on an SSD.

Other information you may want to know is that my scouting is done by chief scout automatically. I have 16 scouts.

I have heard that having a number of scouting reports will cause the scouting filter system to lag, I've tried to remove them but they come back instantly.

Ok I've solved the problem as i was typing this out. I turned off chief scout from assigning scouting assignments and removed the 1254 scouting reports and I can now INSTANTLY filter all known players.

Another question now though. How do scout without destroying speed in filtering the player search?

I've also noticed the scouting screen this year to be slower than previous, particularly when populating a new result set if you amend one of your criteria such as attribute up or down.

Annoying also when you click on a player in the scouting list (say half way down a search that returned a few thousand players) then click back [to the scouting screen] and it loads really slow and sends you back to the top of the list.

Also annoying when I order it by PA and each time I click to view a player and then go back to the search it re-arranges the order. When it's all regens its hard to remember whose profile you have looked at when the order keeps rejigging.

Archived