Hopefully no ´Team Dynamics´ for Touch FM18 - right?

Well as the title says; Really, really hope that the new Team Dynamics-feature will not be a part of the Touch-version.

(...I love the scraped version exactly because it hasn´t all the ´over-sensitive´-player issues, that potentially can influence a games outcome)

Anyone from SI who can share their knowledge of this?

Thanks beforehand,

Toonrock

I fully agree. I also hope it isn't just going on in the background, with nowhere to see what's causing the problems to your team. I know i've moaned about this on other threads but i didn't like how promises were added to touch, with nowhere to see what promises you've made. If it's going to be in, it needs to be all in, not just a bit. Sorry for venting. I'm just that way out. looking forward to some touch news.

20 hours ago, birdman16 said:

Ironically, the only the reason I play touch is for a more simpler training, not worrying about tutoring, simpler staff management. The rest I like, I wish there was more team talks, media interactions and I do hope dynamics is in touch.

Agreed

On ‎13‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 17:11, birdman16 said:

Ironically, the only the reason I play touch is for a more simpler training, not worrying about tutoring, simpler staff management. The rest I like, I wish there was more team talks, media interactions and I do hope dynamics is in touch.

Touch was created to simplify the different areas of the game, so there wasn´t too much complexity about training, tactics, media, player interaction etc. - I honestly think implementing Team dynamics would be going against what Touch-version is all about. (..There already is player interaction, media handling enough, well-balanced).

I don't mind having one or two new feature in FMT but only if they don't require more clicks (no to team talks or match briefing before game) to deal with them. I like the more detailed scouting report, this can be done by the scout in FMT as he can double up as an data analyst. Like one coach can do the job of 5-6 in FMT. The just reveal revamp sports science is good as well. Can be done by the physio too. Anyway, I like more detailed info (like what you promise a player, days to gain nationality are all missing). This is what is lacking most in FMT.

Agreed. If these new things (the Medical Centre reveal is really interesting) make their way into FMT but we can just assign staff to handle them, it'll be great. Then it doesn't impact anyone who wants a super streamlined experience, but it does offer additional info for those who want it. After a year off FM, I'm pretty excited about FM18 tbh. @Lucas Weatherby do you know if / when any FMT specific info / videos will come out? Would just be nice to know which new things get into FMT.

• Administrators

I don't know when specifically is the honest answer, I like to find out along with everyone else. There will be some info for sure.

55 minutes ago, vasilli07 said:

Anyway, I like more detailed info (like what you promise a player, days to gain nationality are all missing). This is what is lacking most in FMT.

Info as such is what I'd like added to FMT (your two examples are perfect), but only if it's not adding a mechanism, a "feature" or a mini game to click through.

I can't see Dynamics featuring much in Classic mode (still refuse to call it by the 'other' name) if at all. There's very little player interaction as it is, I don't see what Dynamics would bring to the table in this mode. Massively looking forward to it in the full game, however. 

• 1 year later...

Archived