Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

On 27/02/2020 at 17:26, Wolf_pd said:

Yeah, that a definite loading issue. Had that as well.

If you need all files, then you have a problem. If you don't need all files, make sure to archive the files you don't need at another place (not under the FM20 folder at least)

I archived the files that I dont need everything works fine now.

Thanks Wolf. 

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a few questions not sure if it is hard or easy to do..

I have 48 Universities in my save file. See attached file... I want to do like a FA Cup style in the save for the Championship. Start with 48 teams single knock out then 36 teams then 24 and 12 have the Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and then Championship and Bronze medal game. However the Season in the database ends of November 7th so I would want the FA Cup style Championship to go from November 9th to Nov 29th with the Championship and Bronze Medal game on the Nov 29th

Example

48 Teams (Games on November 12th) - Draw for 48 is on November 8th

36 - Games on Nov 15th (draw on November 13th)

24 - Games on Nov 18th draw Nov 16th

12 - games on Nov 21st draw Nov 19th

Quarter Finals - November 23rd (Draw November 22nd)

Semi Finals - Daw Nov 24th Games Nov 26th

Championship/Bronze Medal Games - November 29th

I'm just not sure how to go about create this or if someone knows of a video on youtube where it is located i can create it by following the video

usports.fmf

11 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

I have a few questions not sure if it is hard or easy to do..

I have 48 Universities in my save file. See attached file... I want to do like a FA Cup style in the save for the Championship. Start with 48 teams single knock out then 36 teams then 24 and 12 have the Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and then Championship and Bronze medal game. However the Season in the database ends of November 7th so I would want the FA Cup style Championship to go from November 9th to Nov 29th with the Championship and Bronze Medal game on the Nov 29th

Example

48 Teams (Games on November 12th) - Draw for 48 is on November 8th

36 - Games on Nov 15th (draw on November 13th)

24 - Games on Nov 18th draw Nov 16th

12 - games on Nov 21st draw Nov 19th

Quarter Finals - November 23rd (Draw November 22nd)

Semi Finals - Daw Nov 24th Games Nov 26th

Championship/Bronze Medal Games - November 29th

I'm just not sure how to go about create this or if someone knows of a video on youtube where it is located i can create it by following the video

usports.fmf 186.28 kB · 0 downloads

The Leagues for the 48 teams are 

OUA East

OUA West

Atlantic University Sports

CWUAA Priaire

CWUAA Pacific

Reseau du Sport etudiant du Quebec

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone extract the competitions from the SIcomps folder? have tried both Resource Archiver and the editor with no luck, as i want to modify the champs league.. if anyone has these or a stock champs league file it would be appreciated

Edited by Fowler-9

16 minutes ago, Fowler-9 said:

Can anyone extract the competitions from the SIcomps folder? have tried both Resource Archiver and the editor with no luck, as i want to modify the champs league.. if anyone has these or a stock champs league file it would be appreciated

Read this

I would like to have foreigner and some locals that play in the Japanese J-League 1 with their respective ID and career history for FM 20. Some are there (Like Iniesta Podolski, etc) but from FM 2018 and backwards.

• 3 weeks later...

can i request an English league pyramid which contains the planned restructure to the National league system that was due to happen after this season but has been deferred now until the end of next year?  which will be a true,1,2,4,8,16 league system.. not sure how the counties will fit into it only that they are being reduced from 20 leagues to 17 with 2 leagues covering west London and Devon (i think) although i'd like the 8th division (regional first divs) to be left without teams in order to house 24 B Teams

On 23/05/2020 at 09:30, Steve Cobble said:

Hi all,

Is anyone aware of a database with the Saudi takeover implemented at Newcastle? Struggling to get into a game atm so think that could be fun

There's loads of files like this on the Steam Workshop. I've linked to one below but have a search through and see which files have the best ratings.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2072443169

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could make a very simple custom league for me? All i need is a league with 16 teams, each team with 11 of the exact same player (all a single generic dude with the exact average in all stats). (Also, could i decide what formation each uses?)

I need this for a project and it would be much appreciated!!!!

Does anyone have most leagues with 3 subs out of 12? I've been using some 3 out of 12 subs files only to find out those files also had sugar daddies for all of Europe. I was trying to figure out teams from the bottom leagues were giving wages of 100k+. 

wonderkids team update2017 file cant be found anywhere

need the club part please without the players to train the new regens in them in fm20

the below attachments dnt work with  my fm20 offline

County Rebuild_C0F7E86A-6A9B-4C6D-A663-659232312683.fmf Red_Bull_Rangers.fmf RB Évora.fmf RB Tre Esse Saludecio.fmf

Red Bull Aves.fmf

i saw new dehli dynamos for fm 2016 needs to be updated for fm20 but the file couldnt be found as well

St-Tropez - L1.fmf St-Tropez - L2.fmf St-Tropez - NAT.fmf

Edited by CedricKQ

Hello everyone,

I would like to add a single division league to Turkey with 24 teams and 8 of them play playoffs after regular season just like Liga MX. There will be no local cup competition and relegation but the thing is I can't do that in the editor. Seems like I can't  add certain requirements. Any help would be much appreciated. Thx

I thought I would rejig things in the English leagues to get all the divisions upto their correct number of teams following Bury's demise. I have managed to get 24 teams back in League 1 and all other leagues correct.

However, as a result, the Carabao Cup doesn't take place. Any ideas anyone?

59 minutes ago, Sheffield Hammer said:

I thought I would rejig things in the English leagues to get all the divisions upto their correct number of teams following Bury's demise. I have managed to get 24 teams back in League 1 and all other leagues correct.

However, as a result, the Carabao Cup doesn't take place. Any ideas anyone?

What have you done exactly? Moving teams around or more?

6 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

What have you done exactly? Moving teams around or more?

Just moved teams around.  Promoted the teams who have been promoted and guessed promotions from play offs.  Then promoted two from national league to make the 92 and so on and so on,  then slotted Bury in way down the leagues. 

36 minutes ago, Sheffield Hammer said:

Just moved teams around.  Promoted the teams who have been promoted and guessed promotions from play offs.  Then promoted two from national league to make the 92 and so on and so on,  then slotted Bury in way down the leagues. 

Does the Carabao Cup happen in season 2? Or is it completely absent?

Make sure to run a few years (holiday). That is always a good way to test a bit. You will see if the Carabao cup doesn't work in the first year, but does in the second.

It might have to do with teams qualifying for it which would be off in season 1 and fixed by the game in season, but this is an educated guess.

4 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Make sure to run a few years (holiday). That is always a good way to test a bit. You will see if the Carabao cup doesn't work in the first year, but does in the second.

It might have to do with teams qualifying for it which would be off in season 1 and fixed by the game in season, but this is an educated guess.

Thanks,  will try this. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've looked into activating / recreating the now defunct GCC (Gulf Club Counsil) Champions League.

It is already in the SI db. I asked some questions about how to do that in de simple questions thread, but I cannot find out how to add clubs by league position (like league champions or cup winners).
I got some very nice and helpful tips, but still felt very lost in the editor.

Is there someone who can point me out to a step by step guide on how to do such a thing? Or, wants to make it for me?
Ideally I want to be able to manage a Saudi team (already got Timo's pack) and participate in the AFC CL, Arab CL and Gulf CL (without having problems with too many fixtures close to eachother when playing in those competitions)

If there already is such a file that does this, I would be very grateful.
I already have a file by Claassen that does this for FM 2018. Is that perhaps possible to use that and convert it for FM2020?

Edited by Jorgen

10 hours ago, Jorgen said:

I've looked into activating / recreating the now defunct GCC (Gulf Club Counsil) Champions League.

It is already in the SI db. I asked some questions about how to do that in de simple questions thread, but I cannot find out how to add clubs by league position (like league champions or cup winners).
I got some very nice and helpful tips, but still felt very lost in the editor.

Is there someone who can point me out to a step by step guide on how to do such a thing? Or, wants to make it for me?
Ideally I want to be able to manage a Saudi team (already got Timo's pack) and participate in the AFC CL, Arab CL and Gulf CL (without having problems with too many fixtures close to eachother when playing in those competitions)

If there already is such a file that does this, I would be very grateful.
I already have a file by Claassen that does this for FM 2018. Is that perhaps possible to use that and convert it for FM2020?

I have a very early 1988ish version of the GCC Cup, but that would also mean adjusting the Iron Curtain file for that one (and that's quite a lot of work).

Which setup do you have in mind? Setting up a basic version where you then move around dates and such, is doable for me.

11 hours ago, potter1989bwfc said:

Hi, can anyone create a system where the English game goes back to normal in line with next season?

Been trying to do it myself but i can't get my head around it.

You mean with the Corona virus dates and such?

2 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

You mean with the Corona virus dates and such?

Not such Corona Virus dates.

Just the leagues in England sorted like it will be next season.

Premiership 20 teams

Championship 24 teams

League 1 24 teasm

League 2 24 teams

National League 24 teams

National League North 22 teams

National League South 21 teams

However, NL N/S will expand into 24 20/21 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–21_National_League#National_League_North

10 minutes ago, potter1989bwfc said:

Not such Corona Virus dates.

Just the leagues in England sorted like it will be next season.

Premiership 20 teams

Championship 24 teams

League 1 24 teasm

League 2 24 teams

National League 24 teams

National League North 22 teams

National League South 21 teams

However, NL N/S will expand into 24 20/21 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–21_National_League#National_League_North

There has been quite a bit of discussion about that one in several of the English comp Download threads.

On 15/07/2020 at 10:31, Wolf_pd said:

I have a very early 1988ish version of the GCC Cup, but that would also mean adjusting the Iron Curtain file for that one (and that's quite a lot of work).

Which setup do you have in mind? Setting up a basic version where you then move around dates and such, is doable for me.

Just fairly simple. The 2 best teams from Saudi-Arabia, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait qualifying for a groupstage of 3 clubs each. Playing eachother 2 times, means every club plays 4 matches in the groupstage. 1st and 2nd place teams advance to a normal knock-out tournament. Quarter finals = 1 leg; Semi Finals = 2 legs; Final is 1 leg.

Groupmatches in February and March
Knock-outmatches in April and May

As it seams the teams are pretty randomly chosen from the participating nations, I am not sure on how to select them. The easiest way would be to select league winner and cup winner (with runner-up if both champions are the same) but I guess that would be making a very high chance of a very full or unplayable calender. I really like to be able to play in 3 different Champions Leagues in the same year, but maybe that is not realistic. So if league winners play in the Asian Champions League and possible the Arab Champions League too, there should be another rule to specify the correct teams. Like the 2 highest teams that are not in the Arab CL that year. I am not really sure about the selection rules of the Arab CL, I would have to look into that the prevent clubs getting in both regional Champions Leagues (as all Gulf clubs play in the Arab CL too)

I was having the same issue with the Arab CL, Asian CL and Gulf Cup CL when planning out the Iron Curtain.

In an earlier years the Gulf Cup CL was used as a pool qualifier for Asian CL which made things slightly better.

On 16/07/2020 at 14:12, Jorgen said:

Just fairly simple. The 2 best teams from Saudi-Arabia, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait qualifying for a groupstage of 3 clubs each. Playing eachother 2 times, means every club plays 4 matches in the groupstage. 1st and 2nd place teams advance to a normal knock-out tournament. Quarter finals = 1 leg; Semi Finals = 2 legs; Final is 1 leg.

Groupmatches in February and March
Knock-outmatches in April and May

As it seams the teams are pretty randomly chosen from the participating nations, I am not sure on how to select them. The easiest way would be to select league winner and cup winner (with runner-up if both champions are the same) but I guess that would be making a very high chance of a very full or unplayable calender. I really like to be able to play in 3 different Champions Leagues in the same year, but maybe that is not realistic. So if league winners play in the Asian Champions League and possible the Arab Champions League too, there should be another rule to specify the correct teams. Like the 2 highest teams that are not in the Arab CL that year. I am not really sure about the selection rules of the Arab CL, I would have to look into that the prevent clubs getting in both regional Champions Leagues (as all Gulf clubs play in the Arab CL too)

There is an easy solution to it and a hard one. The easy solution you can see in these screenshots from the Iron Curtain mod (the idea is the same, so easy to explain)

1.thumb.png.96f2f3200f9a3b08e8ae7d2d34644845.png

2.thumb.png.45b38045974737468840e941caa61317.png

As you can see I have 6 different competitions here, EC1, EC2, EC3, Intertoto, Mitropa Cup and Balkans Cup.

What you can do is set the nations for the ACL and the GCC in a similar way. ACL has almost all Asian Nations, GCC just the Gulf Cup Nations. There are a few advantages to this, you will probably have to rebuild the ACL.... and for the short competition the GCC is, that's a lot of effort.

The other solution would be to run the game a few seasons, map out the ACL dates and add your own GCC build competition accordingly. You could do the same for the Arabian CL (although I am not entirely sure the game runs that.

Does that mean recreate / add rules to the 6 Gulf nations' leagues too? Or is setting it in the cuprules of the GCC CL enough?

Would be easiest, I presume, if  you could then set the following, for example for Saudi-Arabia:

Nr 1-4 in AFC CL, nr 1-2 in Arab CL, nr 3-4 in GCC CL, or someting like that

41 minutes ago, Jorgen said:

Does that mean recreate / add rules to the 6 Gulf nations' leagues too? Or is setting it in the cuprules of the GCC CL enough?

Would be easiest, I presume, if  you could then set the following, for example for Saudi-Arabia:

Nr 1-4 in AFC CL, nr 1-2 in Arab CL, nr 3-4 in GCC CL, or someting like that

It is setting it in the cuprules of the GCC CL

• 2 weeks later...